Currently im at level 62
Thanks
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Last edited by Ashspawn on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Need advise about hunters

Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Moved to the correct subforum. And there's nothing attached to judge what you should focus and what not ;)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Ashspawn
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Arclight wrote:
Moved to the correct subforum. And there's nothing attached to judge what you should focus and what not ;)

Sorry for that , now its attached

Gnomegrinder
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:17 am

Tashi cof
Jasmine guild store
Serafine epic arena
Nilya Arena
Malrath HoL

Good start that will help alot on higher levels

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Garrick is a must on that list as well and his soulstones can be got in COF. Basically because he supports the whole team with his prizes and his invisibility plus his physical attack causes a mortal and instant death.
Let the good vibes get a lot stronger.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:22 pm

SirKenzo wrote:
Garrick is a must on that list as well and his soulstones can be got in COF. Basically because he supports the whole team with his prizes and his invisibility plus his physical attack causes a mortal and instant death.

I am 99% sure you are trolling Dues Ex, man you are asking to be insulted and to be extremely fair at this rate i don't have a problem with that.

Edit - Guess i will try to resolve this before this turns into a firefight.

1.Garrick SS are available through Epic Arena shop not CoF shop if you say you were talking about getting him through chest you are more stupid (granted you are right about that as well) since he is a 2* hero and can be obtained easily through Gold chests.

2.He is not a must on any List especially not on an already broken Half-assed one

Edit 2 - to Further help the OP i guess i will post my old comment

1) Read the beginners guide to SH: https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGame/wiki/newplayer
2) check out reddit's Q&A FAQ thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGam ... mpilation/
3) check out the Wiki for specific and mostly general info: https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGame/wiki/index
4) Check out hero viability and tier list by ZiOiP: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2056134422
5) A common & generally good team for Arena: Zem, Taurus, Xanos, Lumos, Firehawk
6) A common & generally good team for Campaign: Zem, Taurus, Xanos/Lumos, Jasmine, Firehawk,
7) A common & generally good team for Early HoL: Zem/Goram, Kong, Jasmine/Blood spear, Ling Ling
7) My guide still incomplete & Outdated and i don't plan to update it either (unless something changes my mind) but better than nothing and the COF section is pretty decent: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12026
8) Heroes considered good by Most of the players and you can upgrade them without hesitation: Zem, Tashi, Taurus, Kong, Xanos, Nilya, Lumos, Serafine, Jasmine, Firehawk, Blood spear, Ling Ling, Goram, Sylphi, Ezio [7* only], Desmond. Malrath, Li twins.
9)This was a pre-generated answer if your still having problem please comment back.
10) If you received no answer or an unsatisfactory answer go ask at Sh subreddit's weakly Q&A thread as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGame/

11) As for the jades event if you can grab 600 Jades go for Sylphi then Goram if not then Go for other heroes.
12) As for Begginers Quest Hero choice Go for Wraxious though i won't recommend upgrading him either.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:00 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
SirKenzo wrote:

I am 99% sure you are trolling Dues Ex, man you are asking to be insulted and to be extremely fair at this rate i don't have a problem with that.

1.Garrick SS are available through Epic Arena shop not CoF shop if you say you were talking about getting him through chest you are more stupid (granted you are right about that as well) since he is a 2* hero and can be obtained easily through Gold chests.

2.He is not a must on any List especially not on an already broken Half-assed one

1- Oh my bad, I wanted to say Epic Arena, not COF. I was clearly talking about getting his 5xsoulstones in shop not gold chests, so a part of your first sentence is completely wrong.

2- Players in my server include Garrick in their teams as well as Cara, Jasmine and other ones. So you are talking nonsense.

To sum up, who the fudge are you retard? I could care less what you think about me.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 am

SirKenzo wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:
SirKenzo wrote:

1- Oh my bad, I wanted to say Epic Arena, not COF. I was clearly talking about getting his 5xsoulstones in shop not gold chests, so a part of your first sentence is completely wrong.

2- Players in my server include Garrick in their teams as well as Cara, Jasmine and other ones. So you are talking nonsense.

To sum up, who the fudge are you retard? I could care less what you think about me.

Keep it civil. No insults or you will be handed out warnings.

Garrick and jasmine are only a good arena choice at low levels. They certainly are not a choice at end game. Garrick *can* still be used against very specific teams but that does not make him a must, far from it. He is a must in a few raid bosses but that is also a very niche use.

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:39 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Keep it civil. No insults or you will be handed out warnings.

Garrick and jasmine are only a good arena choice at low levels. They certainly are not a choice at end game. Garrick *can* still be used against very specific teams but that does not make him a must, far from it. He is a must in a few raid bosses but that is also a very niche use.

I know, I know Kemo. I hate when someone comes and takes the boss position and insult anyone. Wait buddy, who are you?

Getting back on topic, Ashspawn you should improve Garrick being or not a must. :P

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:58 am

SirKenzo wrote:

1. 2* Heroes can be unlocked from CoF Reward chests as well that was what i was talking about, that's why you would have been right about that if that was what you would have meant, do you want me to further explain why it would be be stupid though?

2. What you said was "Garrick is a Must" only few Heroes are given that title that are truly must in some or all sectors of the game, Garrick is not one of them.
Garrick is a good Hero and that's why many people still use him in their Teams but that doesn't make him a Must.

Now for your beautiful Sum up.

1. If you write something Fact-fully wrong on a Forum others are going to point it out for you.
2. As for who i am - I am Regular Forum user who used to help new players & I believe i am one of the friendliest people you could meet on this Forum.
3. If you don't care what i think about you then that's your loss bcs I Just prevented you from being bullied by Deus Ex.
4. Last of all if you don't know how to Hold a proper conversation or Admitting it when you are wrong then don't start insulting others.

I still think you are a Troll (from your behavior), well too bad for you i don't like pointless fighting.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk