calmonbruno
Squire
Squire

Change Server

Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 am

Gostaria De saber como faço para mudar do meu servidor? ou se nao e possivel fazer essa mudança!
I would like to know how do I change my server? Or if it is not possible to make this change!

Obrigado Galera, Calmon :D
Thanks Guys, Calmon :D

Server 001 Delwith level 46 Vip 1

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Re: Change Server

Mon May 15, 2017 11:07 am

I really don't think you can do it. The best thing that can happen related to that, is that your server can be merged with another server, but your character will not going to be put on another server, that is just not going to happen.
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

calmonbruno
Squire
Squire

Mon May 15, 2017 11:20 am

SmileX wrote:
I really don't think you can do it. The best thing that can happen related to that, is that your server can be merged with another server, but your character will not going to be put on another server, that is just not going to happen.

Thanks for the help, because I am currently on a server which no guild has available to new players, they only accept VIP + 5 up, and I can not donate I am still at level 46 vip 1 and there are almost no guilds that accept players like this !

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Mon May 15, 2017 11:22 am

I think that maybe you should create a new account in a new server, it looks like that you have created your account in a older server... that is going to slow you down very much. In a new server things will be a lot easier for you.
992a6f27

calmonbruno
Squire
Squire

Mon May 15, 2017 11:24 am

SmileX wrote:
I think that maybe you should create a new account in a new server, it looks like that you have created your account in a older server... that is going to slow you down very much. In a new server things will be a lot easier for you.

The problem is that on the current server I already donated to buy EZIO and I already have many characters blue +2 and 2 characters +3 I think starting from scratch would not be very good!

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Mon May 15, 2017 2:53 pm

What is the max level in your server ? If they are already at level 100, I can tell you for sure, that it is for your interest to go to a new Server as soon as you can. You will take over a year to catch them just in level... unless of course you spend a lot of money... you can trust me when I tell you that you need 1 year to catch them. And if you invested only 0,99$ for Ezio, that us not that much... the game is worth that investment, you can do it again in the new server, where everyone is just starting...

This is my opinion... You dont have a chance if you are starting in a server where you have level 100s already.
992a6f27

calmonbruno
Squire
Squire

Mon May 15, 2017 3:29 pm

SmileX wrote:
What is the max level in your server ? If they are already at level 100, I can tell you for sure, that it is for your interest to go to a new Server as soon as you can. You will take over a year to catch them just in level... unless of course you spend a lot of money... you can trust me when I tell you that you need 1 year to catch them. And if you invested only 0,99$ for Ezio, that us not that much... the game is worth that investment, you can do it again in the new server, where everyone is just starting...

This is my opinion... You dont have a chance if you are starting in a server where you have level 100s already.

So I'll arrange my credit card and start a new server as soon as possible!

UnsatisfiedCat
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:16 am

Sicherlich ist jedem mindestens einmal passiert, dass Sie im Bett machtlos sind. Um dies zu vermeiden, empfehle ich Ihnen https://apothekeschweizer.de. Dies ist eine gute Medizin, um die Verlegenheit der Schande vor den Augen eines Mädchens loszuwerden.