Grabis
Squire
Squire

Need some advice

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi guys!
I have been playing this game for a good year now (and i dont have the avatar frame that says 1 year) and i had long breaks from the game in my playing life. Currently i am level 83 and even though i am not new to the game i got a lot of questions
1) i need xp materials. Badly... Yes i sweep 2 times bountiful caverns, also i am looking for xp materials in shops (guild etc) and also i am sweeping campaign levels to get xp potions and so on. I could fuse my elric to orange but he needs 3lvls and i just dont know how to get enough xp materials
2) i have pretty much no problems completing crucible and in arena im at like rank 170-300 (it warries day to day) but i would like to have a deadly team (atleast of 15) I have read the google docs about all champs and im just confused... every champ has their strong and weak sides. Im currently typing from my phone so its hard to put photos in but when i will get to my pc i will try to put my whole champ list photos. But for now i can tell that my team consists of (main squad) Elric, zem, taurus, ariel and firehawk (all are purple +4 but firehawk is +3) In crucible i replace firehawk with flora and beat with no problems. Also i am having a hard time to find heroes to level up which would suit my team. So after i will post pictures (hopefully) i would like to know - what can i do with my team to make it even more powerful and what heroes i should level up next.
These are all of my questions at the moment and if i will remember something else, i will edit this post. And also feel free to ask any questions related to my stats, levels, campaign and so on (well any questions about my profile)
Thank you and see you soon!

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Need some advice

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:33 pm

1.you need to upgrade only 15 heroes, if your still short on resources then focus on 5 primary and 10 secondary heroes.
2.will look into it.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Grabis
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:49 pm

So here are my heroes. http://imgur.com/a/9nGlP
From Elric till Thorsen - they all have their level abilities and from there it all goes down so pretty much other heroes are not leveled up ability wise. So i have 11 heroes that pretty much can kick butt :D

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Gonna point out some heroes that are no longer good in current meta and gonna suggest replacement for them.

Elric - Tashi
Ariel - Xanos
Flora - Jasmine
Amber - Driller
Selene - Serafine
Urestag- Kong
Musashi - tareth
Torsen - Tholin
Also your choices are surprisingly poor please check this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2056134422
EDIT - please don't take it against you it's just a fact that these heroes are bad... :D
EDIT 2 - the EDIT 1 is in my opinion, if you ask the other guys i am pretty sure you can find a use for other heroes as well.
Last edited by HunterXHunter on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:52 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
Gonna point out some heroes that are no longer good in current meta and gonna suggest replacement for them.

Ariel - Xanos

He shouldn't ignore Ariel. She's very underestimated. She kills off squishy heroes easily, and once awakened, builds up an extra shield extremely often.
4.x% chance of building another layer when hitting an enemy with an ability.
She has 3 abilities that hit all enemies, so there's a higher than 20% chance she gets a shield after using either of her 3 abilities.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:54 pm

I really want to believe that with current meta you are talking about his Lv83 and not higher fusions in orange.
Ariel not in current meta? o.O she is really great and used often.
Selene is also great... would not consider her op or something like that, but I have fought vs awakened Selene and if she ultimates once she just won't stop ultimating until you're dead or she is dead. She is just a little bit understimate and some people don't want to level her up to O2. But great nonetheless.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Zentor wrote:
He shouldn't ignore Ariel. She's very underestimated. She kills off squishy heroes easily, and once awakened, builds up an extra shield extremely often.
4.x% chance of building another layer when hitting an enemy with an ability.
She has 3 abilities that hit all enemies, so there's a higher than 20% chance she gets a shield after using either of her 3 abilities.

Yep Zantor i have seen awakened ariels myself now and agree that she is good when awakened but considering how low he is on resourcess don't yu think we should give him advice about really powerful heroes only :).

DeusEx wrote:
I really want to believe that with current meta you are talking about his Lv83 and not higher fusions in orange.
Ariel not in current meta? o.O she is really great and used often.
Selene is also great... would not consider her op or something like that, but I have fought vs awakened Selene and if she ultimates once she just won't stop ultimating until you're dead or she is dead. She is just a little bit understimate and some people don't want to level her up to O2. But great nonetheless.

same thing Deus Ex he is short on resources i suggested the only heroes that i can say without hesitation are absolutely powerful and destructive :).
maybe not tareth but i was trying to replace a female and she will be helpful in female dojo :)
you can also go ahead and suggest whatever you want :)

Grabis
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:18 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:

Elric - Tashi
Ariel - Xanos
Flora - Jasmine
Amber - Driller
Selene - Serafine
Urestag- Kong
Musashi - tareth
Torsen - Tholin
Also your choices are surprisingly poor please check this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2056134422
EDIT - please don't take it against you it's just a fact that these heroes are bad... :D

Well I got some special relationship with Elric and Ariel because these were my first heroes and elric is tanking like a beast (with 41 219 hp now) so i have been ignoring the new heroes (my moto - as long its working you dont need to change anything :D ) The only new heroes i included in my lineup are zem and taurus because they were against me in arena and crucible and demolished me.
What goes about healer - im pretty much not running healer in my squad since like level 30? And im just now using healer in crucible runs. And i knew about jasmine but i had small interest about her. (since im not running healer)

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Grabis wrote:
Well I got some special relationship with Elric and Ariel because these were my first heroes and elric is tanking like a beast (with 41 219 hp now) so i have been ignoring the new heroes (my moto - as long its working you dont need to change anything ) The only new heroes i included in my lineup are zem and taurus because they were against me in arena and crucible and demolished me.
What goes about healer - im pretty much not running healer in my squad since like level 30? And im just now using healer in crucible runs. And i knew about jasmine but i had small interest about her. (since im not running healer)

I have no problem if you want to use them. as a casual player who wants to enjoy the game
just so you now Tashi and Kong are beasts like Zem and taurus
Serafine has a very very good awkening that is considered the best, and Xanos is the top hero in Arena shop

EDIT - and that is all my friend have a good day :)

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:07 am

You make a little mistake( IMHO, i dont want to say anything bad), that you dont use healers... I understand, most of them cant do very high damage, but not all of them... Consider about Radulf, he is pretty powerful, and deliver medicine to your heroes. Tashi is very good, he is super-powerful. But at some cases you must defend him, placing Elric,Torsen or Vincent ahead of him. Dont ignore Ariel, though.With Taurus and Selena she can do some kicks.( like Ember, but Ember more for making noise at some situations))).