Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fire bird pool question.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:20 am

Without using Ezio, is the 8th pool possible using gale/tareth/kong and any combination of hazno/mushi/crusher?
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Fire bird pool question.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 am

I don't know anyone who doesn't use Ezio there, but one of our strongest uses awakened Octo. Never tried that myself, though.
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:24 am

Why would you not use if even a 3* non awakened one will work?

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:27 am

Can Crusher replace ezio
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:43 am

Vesperas wrote:
Can Crusher replace ezio

Dunno. Crusher is good for this pool but ezio tareth and gale are clearly the 3 best heroes for this. Awakened killjoy kinda works too. Still dunno why you dont want to use ezio. Any ezio will do the trick

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:44 am

Do you have Chrona? I remember you are a ladies fan xD so, her ultimate does a decent dps physical attack on FH. And Driller is also perfect here. Crusher is not good at that PP level from what I have seen.
Also if you by any chance have Radulf upgraded, you can use him along magical heroes to deal damage to FH when his curse is present. And he is useful against Deathcrawler because of the curse (DOT plus 10% extra damage) and his dps ultimate and a little to Gizmo for the DOT (not sure if the 10% extra included dot from other heroes though), so the items would not be totally wasted.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:24 am

DeusEx wrote:
Do you have Chrona? I remember you are a ladies fan xD so, her ultimate does a decent dps physical attack on FH. And Driller is also perfect here. Crusher is not good at that PP level from what I have seen.
Also if you by any chance have Radulf upgraded, you can use him along magical heroes to deal damage to FH when his curse is present. And he is useful against Deathcrawler because of the curse (DOT plus 10% extra damage) and his dps ultimate and a little to Gizmo for the DOT (not sure if the 10% extra included dot from other heroes though), so the items would not be totally wasted.

The damage you deal is irrelevant. Only the number of hits in egg form matter. Number, not damage. Your heroes could be purple fusion with no items that it would still work, if they survive that is.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:33 am

Well, I phrased that sentence wrongly xD With damage I meant the attacks. Radulf does like 15 hits, Jasmine like 10, Chrona like 8, with those dealing hits is better than having Crusher/Hanzo/Musashi.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:43 am

At my experience Garrick and Nightshade can be useful for their speed-boost and high attack power.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 am

Like others suggested you may use driller or radulf.
IMO you could use Tashi. The only problem will be his God like focus. When he is in that mode his ultimate will be a single punch but if he not in that mode (less than 3 dots on his head) his ultimate will be multi step with around 12 hits, but you need to try multiple times with him.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk