DA1725
Squire
Squire

Help in Epic Arena

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Need some help with my Epic Arena teams, my main team is all P+3 Zem 5*, Taurus 4*, Kong 4*, Cara 3* and Jasmine4* and the other team I use is all P+2 Gale 5*, Leah 4* , Tashi 4*, Riley 3* and P+3 Garrick and the 3rd team I use all P+2 Aqua, Tholin, Elric, and P+3 Bloodspear 3* and Firehawk3*. Now I am level 75 and I usually keep my main team + Firehawk, Bloodspear and Garrick fully upgraded and I am usually araound rank 100 in epic arena but I want to do better so comment on my teams and any hero recommendations that I should replace are also welcome cos there are many heroes that I have enough tokens for but I didnt summon them as I am waiting for them to summon through diamonds. Anyways I am not really hoping for top 50 cos the top dogs have fully upgraded all 3 teams and they usually have Goram, Sylphi, Chrona and other good heroes.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Re: Help in Epic Arena

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:43 pm

your heros look ok. to me the main thing is just work on fusing , leveling and place equipment. dont go crazy on enchanting yet. get xanos and lumos. i also found jasmine and firehawk in the same team a good combo.

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:36 am

DA1725 wrote:
Need some help with my Epic Arena teams, my main team is all P+3 Zem 5*, Taurus 4*, Kong 4*, Cara 3* and Jasmine4* and the other team I use is all P+2 Gale 5*, Leah 4* , Tashi 4*, Riley 3* and P+3 Garrick and the 3rd team I use all P+2 Aqua, Tholin, Elric, and P+3 Bloodspear 3* and Firehawk3*. Now I am level 75 and I usually keep my main team + Firehawk, Bloodspear and Garrick fully upgraded and I am usually araound rank 100 in epic arena but I want to do better so comment on my teams and any hero recommendations that I should replace are also welcome cos there are many heroes that I have enough tokens for but I didnt summon them as I am waiting for them to summon through diamonds. Anyways I am not really hoping for top 50 cos the top dogs have fully upgraded all 3 teams and they usually have Goram, Sylphi, Chrona and other good heroes.

1) What server are you playing on?
2) Did you start late on that server?

On paper your teams looks fine, and you shouldn't have any trouble getting top 50 unless you are poorly optimizing your resources. Since you still have a few months before you reach max level, you should just focus on 2 Epic Arena team instead of 3.

My only suggestion for you is to trim down the heros you purchase for the CoF shop. You have Zem, Taurus, Tholin, Kong, Tashi, and that is 5 heros you are currently working on in a shop where you get 1300 scales or 13 SS a day. I would say, work on AT MOST 3 hero per one shop since it is better to have 3 strong hero than 5 weaklings.

Doesn't look like you have Xanos, so that makes me wonder what you are actually buying in the Arena shop. Looks like you're just working on Garrick in the Epic Arena shop, and that is fine but you should pick up another hero just in case your Garrick SS doesn't show up. Sager was just released in the Epic Arena shop and he will be a great pick up in my opinion.

DA1725
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Like I said I have some heroes that can be summoned but I havent cos I was hoping to summon them through the chest summoning and that list includes serafine, xanos, malrath, tareth and some other heroes I dont remember. In CoF I usally go fore Zem as I wannna 6* it first and later move onto Taurus and Kong, then from arena shop I only buy Xanos have around 500 ss of him and from legendary shop Cara, Tareth, Malrath and from epic arena Serafine and Garrick and the last shop is hard as majority of my guildmates are Level 81+ so the dungeon coins are usually less so I try to go with Bloodspear and Firehawk. OKay then I will summon xanos and I have lumos which I will satrt working on. I think I started late as bunch of players are already at level 88.
Thanks

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:29 pm

If you are hoping for luck, better give up xD I have hard summoned every single hero I use, so, don't expect a miraculous dropping of them (more if they are 3*). To the day they still haven't drop even once.
You could summon one buy one. Upgrade one until the end and then summon another one and so on. I would start by Xanos. And Fake already said everything else.

DA1725
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Btw how do you compare the new hero Daphne to Lingling, I dont have lingling and I am not sure but I am thinking of spending my saved up gems to instant summon lingling but if Lingling is comparable to Daphne then might as well try for Daphne.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:24 am

There is no comparison whatsoever. Lingling is meant for powerbuffs in attack, defense and speed. Daphne is for making your team survive longer by increasing armors, slowing down enemies and some interruptions. They are practically opposites if you see it objectively, and would have a great sinergy in HoL (big maybe).