Endl3ssFight
Squire
Squire

Team composition help needing

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi guys ! I installed SH a few days ago and enjoy playing it !
I'm actually group level 37 and start to get difficulties in campaign or in Arena so i wanted to know what could be the best team with the actual heroes that i have in this list :
Nilya (3★ Blue +2)
Gale (2★ Blue +1)
Cara (2★ Blue +1)
Zem (2★ Blue +1)
Radulf (2★ Blue +1)
Urestag (3★ Blue +1)
Elric (2★ Blue +1)
Mariana (2★ Blue +1)
Nightshade (3★ Blue)
Mortus (1★ Blue)
Leon (2★ Blue)
Ember (2★ Blue)
Drago (1★ Green)
And Lumos, Osiris, Vincent and Tanya that i just got from events and unboxing.
My actual team is Zem, Nilya, Cara, Radulf and Gale but I read somewhere that Lumos is pretty good and wanted to add him in my team.
So i just wanted to know what you guys think about my actual comp and if its the best one or do i have to change it completely.
Hoping for some clear and fast answers from you people and keep enjoying SH !

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Team composition help needing

Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:14 pm

I would change Gale for Lumos there and done. Also, make sure Cara is always maxed out in her skills, or she will be useless.
Lumos will be useful the entire game, so keep up with him. Cara is also always great. Zem is the best tank in the game.
Get Taurus from CoF asap and Xanos from Arena. Others can wait.
Tanya is also great, not sure at blue, but is good at purple fusion.
The only possible extra change would be putting a tank in front of Zem to protect him until he ultimates, at blue he tends to die fast. Elric is a good tank, also Vincent.

Endl3ssFight
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:12 am

The problem is if i change Gale for Lumos i will not have any Physical damage anymore, complicated for full MR teams like Vincent frontline i suppose.
For the part with Cara i already noticed that she often missed so often times her ult and her kiss, had allready thought i could be because of not maxed capacities xd
Last point, if i wanna put one more Tank in front of Zem ? Whi hero should i remove then ?
Anyway thank you for the answer !

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:28 am

At that level, Lumos alone can win you the fight. Lumo's 3rd ability does around 30-40% of everyone's health at that level so it would be a mistake to not include him in your Arena team. Also there's nothing wrong with full Magic Damage team. The only tank that an truly counter a full Magic damage team is Awakened Goram, but that wouldn't even be a problem until level 90+.

Endl3ssFight
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:53 am

Ok thank you very much for all the asnwers guys !

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:01 am

DeusEx wrote:
Tanya is also great, not sure at blue, but is good at purple fusion.

I would not recommend upgrading Tanya she is GOOD but there are better heroes you can get.

Endl3ssFight wrote:
Last point, if i wanna put one more Tank in front of Zem ? Whi hero should i remove then ?

Tashi is a good DPS Tank that comes in front of Zem he will become really good ones the purple fusions start, Radulf will become weaker as the game progress you can (possibly) replace him with tashi.

Other than that I would recommend getting Firehawk and Jasmine asap from the Guild store.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Endl3ssFight
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:49 am

So if i recap i should : - Remove Gale for Lumos
- Farm for Taurus/Xanos combo
- Farm for Jasmine/Firehawk
But once i got all those heroes which one of my actual comp should i remove ?

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 am

You adapt depending on what works on your server better:
Zem xanos taurus lumos - almost must.
Rest choose: firehawk, cara, jasmine, maybe radulf. But don't forget to use your wits as well :)

If your taurus makes enemy team ult too early - replace him
If you confront firehawk jasmine can be great counter
If enemy has malrath (but not kong) cara could work nicely
So use for variations.

Later will use in different teams in eoic arena.

Endl3ssFight
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:07 am

Ok thank you but whats with Nylia ? Is she not good or just outclassed by Firehawk ?
Why do nobody recommend her ?

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:34 am

Endl3ssFight wrote:
Ok thank you but whats with Nylia ? Is she not good or just outclassed by Firehawk ?
Why do nobody recommend her ?

Hero is too new, so it is hard to tell whether she will be good or nah. Doesn't look like she'll have any use aside from Arena/Epic and that is not a good indication. She's probably not meant for Raids/HoL, for PP maybe she'll be good for Crawler? For the Arena, there's already a bunch of top tier heros.

For the Arena, there's basically a tier for before and after Awakening (level 90+) and Ivan basically explained everything you need to know before Awakening.

Not sure if you know this but you will need ~15 heros by the time you reach level 60 for the Epic Arena. Where you will fight best of 3s against other teams. So it is okay to spare resource on more than 5 heros. By the time you reach max level, you'll need around ~20 heros for varies part of the game.

My tip for you would be, don't be obsessed with the Arena as it is just a small part of Soul Hunters. The difference in rewards between top 10 and top 1 is somewhat relevant but the difference between top 10 and even top 100 is pretty small in my opinion. Unless you can keep a top 1-5 spot in the Arena, don't bother spending more than what you feel is necessary.