DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Village skills

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Here again for more doubts about some skills in the village.

For example, Sylphi has one who is called "Increase hit recovery", according to the original post of the skill it increases the chance of not be "stunned" by a subtle attack. Sometimes when I fight with my Sylphi, the Zem magic AOE attack interrupts her attacks constantly and with Leah and his arrows also interrupt her. Is this the stun which will be "protected" against?

Also, not sure if worth it to level it up as opposed to the dodge rating ability. I guess she is stunned because the others are O1 and she is still O? Because doesn't happen often. I guess it will disappear the stunning once everyone is the same fusion or above, isn't it? So end game increasing that ability would be a waste of resources? Searching for an opinion here :P

The increase energy bonus is still unknown to me from which situations it benefits. Does it count every single attack I made and/or getting attacked by enemies and/or killing clones/heroes? Because if it is all 3 obviously is better as energy efficiency, but if it is only one I would have to think about it.

This one will be kind of dumb, but spell recovery time counts for: stuns (Goram), sleeps (Cara), silences (Sylphi), slows (Kaneq), Malrath's period ultimate, Charm (Kaneq), all of those or one or more are not included?

P.D. When will all this be well explained in a post? xD ... Officialy speaking.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Village skills

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Here again for more doubts about some skills in the village.

For example, Sylphi has one who is called "Increase hit recovery", according to the original post of the skill it increases the chance of not be "stunned" by a subtle attack. Sometimes when I fight with my Sylphi, the Zem magic AOE attack interrupts her attacks constantly and with Leah and his arrows also interrupt her. Is this the stun which will be "protected" against?

Yes. Although the "protection" this offers is not that high, around 15% depending on the tier.

Also, not sure if worth it to level it up as opposed to the dodge rating ability. I guess she is stunned because the others are O1 and she is still O? Because doesn't happen often. I guess it will disappear the stunning once everyone is the same fusion or above, isn't it? So end game increasing that ability would be a waste of resources? Searching for an opinion here :P

1 - Dodge is completely useless for Sylphi. Dodge competes with opponent's hit rating and, DPS heroes have way more hit than Sylph can ever have on dodge, she will never dodge shit. Unless your hero already has a good base dodge chance it is pointless.
2 - No. Your heroes can (and will) always be briefly stunned by attacks that deal a certain amount of damage.

The increase energy bonus is still unknown to me from which situations it benefits. Does it count every single attack I made and/or getting attacked by enemies and/or killing clones/heroes? Because if it is all 3 obviously is better as energy efficiency, but if it is only one I would have to think about it.

This is not entirely known at the moment but, it is not so linear. There are some heroes where energy efficiency is clearly more beneficial, heroes that do not consume their energy upon using the ultimate but instead it starts going down slowly (Zem, Riley, Dina, etc). I also believe efficiency will be more beneficial for heroes that are used mostly for HOL since their ultimates never kill anyone (Sylphi, Bloodspear, etc), but this is just an assumption.

This one will be kind of dumb, but spell recovery time counts for: stuns (Goram), sleeps (Cara), silences (Sylphi), slows (Kaneq), Malrath's period ultimate, Charm (Kaneq), all of those or one or more are not included?

All of those. Basically "crowd control" spells.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks a lot :P

Yep, I guess dodging it is indeed nonsense, and more with those phys hit items dropping like crazy now.

With the Energy Bonus, my assumption was, Sylphi-related, that if each attacks can gain more energy, her ultimate will be (almost) replenished by the time it finishes, it will be more beneficial in HoL Kong (where she shines more) by killing the clones, and if getting damaged also is included, practically once she ultimates she won't stop until dying. That was my guess. Although I can see both would be pretty similar by the end of it. Still not sure.

And that also wanted to ask but forget. So energy efficiency it is proven (at least by experience) that Zem-Riley-Dina's energy diminishes slower than if not upgrading this skill? on the other hand, Energy bonus increase the energy when Zombies die?

To me everything is in the dark to which will be better without even knowing exactly what each skill does on detail :P

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 pm

I want to do upgrade in heroic academy.

Which abilities should i upgrade?

Serafine
Dokras
Zem
Taurus
Xanos

WhatIThink
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:47 pm

I suggest quitting this shitty stupid ass game that has a smell of failure worse than blue cheese from Worl War 1!!!!!

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:52 am

WhatIThink wrote:
I suggest quitting this shitty stupid ass game that has a smell of failure worse than blue cheese from Worl War 1!!!!!

I wonder what happened to you that made you so angry?
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 am

DeusEx wrote:
With the Energy Bonus, my assumption was, Sylphi-related, that if each attacks can gain more energy, her ultimate will be (almost) replenished by the time it finishes, it will be more beneficial in HoL Kong (where she shines more) by killing the clones, and if getting damaged also is included, practically once she ultimates she won't stop until dying. That was my guess. Although I can see both would be pretty similar by the end of it. Still not sure.

I'm not exactly sure how energy bonus works but it definitely doesn't get you energy at that rate.

And that also wanted to ask but forget. So energy efficiency it is proven (at least by experience) that Zem-Riley-Dina's energy diminishes slower than if not upgrading this skill? on the other hand, Energy bonus increase the energy when Zombies die?

Yes, it diminishes slower. But the percentage is not that high.

dzulio wrote:
I want to do upgrade in heroic academy.

Which abilities should i upgrade?

Serafine
Dokras
Zem
Taurus
Xanos

My advice is to focus on Frontline heroes first, since they are the ones under heavy fire and need more survivability. So, Zem and Xanos first.

WhatIThink wrote:

I like blue cheese from WW1

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:58 am

100 years old cheese? Weird...

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:01 am

Ivanrgs wrote:

It's very rare and valuable.I could sell Hitler's cheese for a few million.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:38 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Ivanrgs wrote:

It's very rare and valuable.I could sell Hitler's cheese for a few million.

Please stay on topic and ignore the other rant ;)

As for the Energy Bonus a player on our LINE group did various tests with it and didn't notice a change at all, so I assume it is broken currently (like the magic crit damage which isn't applied). We've informed Henry about it already.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss