PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Team Built advices

Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi hunters, everything cool with all of you?
I need some advices about my arena's defensive and offensive teams.
I'm in party level 71.My top heroes are Xanos,Zem,Taurus, Gale,Firehawk,Lumos,Jasmine,Kong,Gizmo.All of them are fused to purple,4 and 5 stars and almost in level 70.
Based on those heroes ,what Team do you recommend to use for defense and offense(i know in offense i need to adapt depending the heroes that the opponent Team have) in arena?And i like to know if there's another heroes that i should work on to?
Thanks everibody for your attention, big up to all, good games...

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Team Built advices

Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:57 pm

As you said, the offense is to adapt, don't know what is the average teams in your server, so I can't say much. Nobody in my server has the same team in Top10 for example.
You can say which team is the most used and then we can suggest a counter :P
Like the famous Zem/Xanos/Lumos/Jasmine/FH is easily counter with the same team taking out Jasmine and putting Garrick. It works almost every time with just one heroe change.
In those levels we used a lot those two teams I mentioned, but there was no Taurus at the moment, so you can change jasmine for Taurus and you have a decent defending team. Not the best, but good enough at purple.
You should level up Tashi (CoF), Garrick (Epic), Serafine (Epic), BS (Guild) and Tanya (HoL).
Garrick is a must in raids and some HoL, you can even use him in both arenas, BS the same but not for arena. Tashi is great at arenas and if ultimates non-god like (rare) also in PP FH. Serafine is good in purple, becomes great after awakened, so you should work on her also, she is good in arenas, PP and HoL.

PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Serafine is a hero that i've been working on and maybe in a couple of days i have her at the Same level of my top heroes.Tashi is a hero that i don't have spending any time or effort ,however i know that he is a good hero,maybe i have been underestimate him...
In my Server there's a lot of teams with zem,Xanos, Taurus,Kong,Jasmine or zem, xanos,Taurus, firehawk, jasmine.
I really appreciated your help bro,thanks.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:02 am

For making best comp (our server experience, levels 80-87) you are missing Lumos.
While nothing so amazing on paper he does some magic trick to keep your heroes survive longer against early heavy hits and seems delaying enemy ults.
Most of top 10 on our server are about zem kong taurus lumos firehawk (with some deviations to Malrath or garrik or xanos)

Garrik in arena is very controversial. If he is very very well upgraded he sometimes one-shot zem very early. This is win condition. But I could never make this reliable.
On other side he can die even before ult from Taurus rotaing hammer.

Strange but on our server non of tops use seraphine, she dies too often early.
I suggest to look at new login guy. This oldman seems to have great cc potential and his ult is damn strong. Even on 2 stars he could 1on1 defeat sagar, gale, gizmo. Strange but true.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:09 am

Well, Serafine is not good in main arena until awakened. But she is great in Epic arena, I hated that I didn't have her until I reached orange, she was trouble in purple fusion in epic arena. But better have her level when the Lv90 happens :P
Even I did not trusted Tashi when he came out and around 2 weeks ago I changed my mind when he was destroying teams in our Top10. He is a must have heroe in my opinion. Work on him alone until you got him at the same level of the others, you won't regret it. It will be troublesome the 3 remedies he needs at P3, the 2-3 daggers at P4, and the 2 daggers at O... but he is worth it. Hands down one of the best non-payable heroes in the game.
New guy seems promising, I haven't promote him to higher fusions (only purple) because he needs sage wands and shurikens who I need to give to more important heroes to make them O1, but I would keep an eye on him. Ever since Zem, all login heroes have been great, some more than others, but great, so this old guy should be at least OK. I see myself using him in an all-out CC/AOE team in epic, but will have to wait :P

PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Today i've been using zem/xanos/Taurus/ lumos/Kong in arena deffense and i'm surprised with the results,i've been defeating teams that usually defeated me. And based in your opinion i've been working on tashi ,i used him in a few matches in CoF and honestly i'm surprised,tashi will became a beast...
Thanks a lot guys for your time and attention. :)