Taurus *** purple +2
Kong *** purple +2

And several below lvl 92... what do I need to upgrade... thanks

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Re: Team built

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Which part of the game do you need help with? HoL? Arena? Raids?

Arena

Zem
Xanos
Taurus
Dokras - if awakened, else pick one other from below
Kaneq/Cara/Kong/Serafine - depends on the situation, Kaneq(awakened) is by default your best option since he is good all around with no real weakness aside from long fights, Cara is your second best option when not facing Kong/Dokras, Kong is great but his clone will feed Dokras's ultimate which could potentially lose you a 5v1, Serafine is also good but hard countered by Tanya

HoL, depends on the boss, but you're kind of forced to get LingLing and Sylphi if you want to do top damage. The other 3 hero you can choose from

Zem (All bosses)
Tholin (All bosses)
Garrick (All bosses but Vincent/Kong in my opinion)
Kong (Vincent, Crusher, Kong)
Serafine (Drago)
Gizmo (Drago)

Raids is pretty much the same thing, you need LingLing and Sylphi, and 3 others. For Waves you want Zem/Tholin/Taurus. For boss, it depends on which one but most likely you'll need Garrick/Tholin, and one other.

The following hero have limited usage so I recommend you stop spending resource on them

Elzio - Unless you can 7* and awaken him, he is pretty weak
Flora - You have Jasmine already
Alastair - Only good in Arena but countered by summoning (Dokras, Kong..) and low health = dies to AOE damage too fast.

Baltor - He's pretty useless, don't see a reason to spend anymore resource on him
Wraxius - Can't be used in Raids/HoL, maybe is viable in CoF? But Wraxius's low health = dies to AOE damage too fast.

Elric - He is average when awakened, but damage is still too low in my opinion. Great meat-shield but that's about it.
Riley - Too squishy to be considered a tank, and damage is slightly above average. In a AOE Physical team, Riley is good.
Crusher - Unnecessary tank*
Leon - Unnecessary tank*
Hanzo - Unnecessary tank*
Vincent - Unnecessary tank*
Drago - Unnecessary tank*
Last edited by FakeLikeFaker on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:54 pm

FakeLikeFaker wrote:
Which part of the game do you need help with? HoL? Arena? Raids?

Arena

Zem
Xanos
Taurus
Dokras - if awakened, else pick one other from below
Kaneq/Cara/Kong/Serafine - depends on the situation, Kaneq(awakened) is by default your best option since he is good all around with no real weakness aside from long fights, Cara is your second best option when not facing Kong/Dokras, Kong is great but his clone will feed Dokras's ultimate which could potentially lose you a 5v1, Serafine is also good but hard countered by Tanya

HoL, depends on the boss, but you're kind of forced to get LingLing and Sylphi if you want to do top damage. The other 3 hero you can choose from

Zem (All bosses)
Tholin (All bosses)
Garrick (All bosses but Vincent/Kong in my opinion)
Kong (Vincent, Crusher, Kong)
Serafine (Drago)
Gizmo (Drago)

Raids is pretty much the same thing, you need LingLing and Sylphi, and 3 others. For Waves you want Zem/Tholin/Taurus. For boss, it depends on which one but most likely you'll need Garrick/Tholin, and one other.

The following hero have limited usage so I recommend you stop spending resource on them

Elzio - Unless you can 7* and awaken him, he is pretty weak
Flora - You have Jasmine already
Alastair - Only good in Arena but countered by summoning (Dokras, Kong..) and low health = dies to AOE damage too fast.

Baltor - He's pretty useless, don't see a reason to spend anymore resource on him
Wraxius - Can't be used in Raids/HoL, maybe is viable in CoF? But Wraxius's low health = dies to AOE damage too fast.

Elric - He is average when awakened, but damage is still too low in my opinion. Great meat-shield but that's about it.
Riley - Too squishy to be considered a tank, and damage is slightly above average. In a AOE Physical team, Riley is good.
Crusher - Necessary tank
Leon - Necessary tank
Hanzo - Necessary tank
Vincent - Necessary tank
Drago - Necessary tank

I agree with all except those final tanks. Necessary? Maybe you meant circumstantial or useless or something like that. Crusher is only "good" (there are better options) for PP FH and that's it. Hanzo the same. Vincent, emmm... nowhere really, unless you fight vs an all out magical team (with no Zem) and he is awakened. Drago nowhere. Nobody uses those anymore since Zem came along. Not even for Epic trash heroes. Even Dina/Driller are better options of tanks. Driller is so damn tanky, she resists quite a lot (great counter for Serafine, even for Cara).
Alastair is good vs PP Crawler. Only place, not worth to spend anymore items on him, maybe only leveling if only Crawler gets hard at last levels.

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:16 am

My bad typo, meant to type unnecessary tank*

Bonecrusher
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:02 am

Thanks guys, I need in every event as I am still learning... I'll consider your opinion and get tonwork on them... thanks

PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello guys, i'm a newbie in soul hunters and i need some advice.My preferencial time that i use in arena is:Flora,gale,Kong,zem,Dina.However i have the following heroes:Flora, gale, dina, zem,Kong,dokras,Drago,ember,ethera, arachna,firehawk, mariana, sumiko,ling ling, aqua, Elric,garrick, lucius, kaneq,namtar, taurus, xanos, mortius, Vincent, cara,bloodspear,osiris, alice, wraxius, Selene,octo, alana, urestag, tashi,ariel, boomer, torsen, alastair, Dr. Zeno, ulfang, musashi, leon, and i'm only missing a few stones to awake serafine, jasmine and gizmo.
Can you tell me please, based on this,wich heroes are priorities to invest time & effort and wich heroes who don't?
And,with the heroes that i have,for you guys,what's the top Team that i can form?
I'm at party level 63.
Thanks everibody for your attention, big up to all,take care.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:48 pm

At this level for arena till 80 level following in order of priority:
Zem
Taurus
Kong
Xanos
Firehawk
Jasmine
(I mentioned 6 heroes, you need to adapt.)
For example if you face many teams with firehawk, counter with jasmine (zem kong xanos jasmine taurus)
If you see kongs, try to put firehawk (zem kong taurus jasmine firehawk)

If you have extra resources level (and will also use in epic arena)
Cara (she is exotic but can counter no kong team with very thick zem)
Dina (as extra tank for epic arena)
Garrik (controversial for arena, but sometimes can oneshot zem) - anyway you will use him in many other activities of the game
Gale (mediocre but can be used to break timing of some teams with silence and quite universal)
Aqua (mediocre but can do good against tank and if lucky to get good clone, clone can ult enemy team)

Sometimes it works like cara gale garrik in one team to quickly focus zem kill (if only tank)

For distant future you need work on
Dokras
kaneq
Seraphine (suggent not to summon but to wait, maybe you will get her card and use ss for upgrade)
Gizmo (same as for seraphine)

Finally if you have a lot of resources, for epic you can make team with Arachna in front and some other mages in back. This team works but only as secondary.

To stay competitive on raids and hol you must work on
Ling ling
Bloodspear

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Not exactly what you asked but if you follow this, and have sufficient level on your server you can be in top10 on every aspect of the game.

Oh forgot to mention:
When will get to epic lumus is very important for arena. He must not be in all teams but is very useful on some adaptations.

And for distant future namtar and ethera are great.

Ps distant future means 90+ And awakening

PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Thanks for your help and advices bro,i really appreciate it.I will focuse in some heroes, based on your suggestions.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:48 am

Yeah, glad to help. Just keep in mind that meta changes as new heroes become available and you need to take it into account.

For example Sylphi is must-hero for best damage in HoL in future but you do not have her and no obvious way to get (unless you really ready to throw money in conjuring stone)
Malrath is good for arena but same story as with syplhi and must be 4-5 stars at least.
(Still if you have extra 100$ and will see special event dont miss it)
Potential of mirielle is not defined.
Potential of awakening of alana/octo not checked.

So stay sharp to game updates, thats main way to stay better than others.

Other great way just to check teams of your server top players in arena and in raids (you can see top damagers in details) and copy their teams. Always worked for me, as I am not reach enough to experiment with numerous other heroes.