bji1
Squire
Squire

Building my physical team

Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Hey, I have been trying to make my physical team for a while now, but I am not sure which of my heroes should be on it. Currently I am just switching some of the heroes now and then depending on what I am up against, which is a problem since I don't have the exp to keep this amount of heroes leveled, but these are the heroes:

I am level 80(but miss some exp for heroes)
Front:
Zem 79 p+3 4*
tanya 73 p+3 3*(almost 4)
Tareth 72 p+2 3*
Tholin 71 p+2 3*
leon 70 p+2 5*
riley 70 p+2 4*
drago 66 p+2 5*

Middle
Garrick 72 p+3 3*(almost 4)
alana 71 p+3 5*
leah 70 p+1 4*

Back
Gale 71 p+2 5*(2 weeks from 6)

Right now I am usually going for a team kinda like this:
3 front: Zem, Tholin and Tanya/Tareth
1 mid: Garrick/Alana
1 back: Gale

What should I change? What should I keep? And which heroes should I completely stop leveling(if any)?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Building my physical team

Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:29 pm

I like physical teams a lot, and I have been experimenting a bit, these are my thoughts:

- Zem is an awesome tank but, he is not a physical hero. He mostly deals magical damage
- Drago I wouldn't say is "physical". He deals physical damage but his damage is mostly irrelevant. If you need a sturdy tank he can do the job but, I'm assuming you want heroes that synergise well with doing physical damage?
- Tanya is great but circumstantial. Definitely level her up but, don't use her against all teams. Also she sucks a bit before orange fusion. She is a beast at O+2
- Tholin/Tareth/Riley are all very good for physical teams, keep working on them
- Gale/Garrick use them in arena when you want a "single target" damage approach instead of AOE. Otherwise use the heroes above. Garrick is also awesome in virtually all HOL and Raid bosses, a must have hero
- Leah is great for AOE damage but a bit too squishy. Use with caution. She can be very useful against certain teams.
- Leon is useful in very specific circumstances. In general I would use other heroes but, if you are facing an opponent that is also focused on physical damage then use him, it will improve the chance that your team will win by a lot
- Alana - If you want to make these teams for arena, stop, do not use her. She is good for HOL/Raids however, quite good in fact. She is an useful hero but I wouldn't use her in arena. Too squishy, stays too close to the tank and her ultimate takes forever to charge.

Other heroes that I would consider for physical teams:
- Kaneq - Very good crowd control and can also do very decent damage if the equipment is up to par
- Taurus - Now, this is not a physical hero BUT, he will buff your team attack by a lot when you have more midline heroes than front/back. Use him plus another 2-3 midline AOE heroes for devastating effect! Very, very powerful hero, one of the best at the moment.

bji1
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks a lot for the answer :D
There are a few things that I am not sure if I am misunderstanding or not, I hope it won't be a problem to clarify:
Is my base Tholin, Tareth and Riley? As in, should they always be part of the team or can some of the tech choices replace them in certain situations?
Should I or should I not use Zem(Excluding epic arena)? I have been using him because I believe his minions deal physical damage, is that wrong?
For the Taurus part, I have 2 questions: 1, is it ever worth it to use him with most frontliners? 2, could an AOE taurus team look like this: Riley/Tareth/Taurus/Leah/Garrick?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:49 pm

bji1 wrote:
Thanks a lot for the answer :D
There are a few things that I am not sure if I am misunderstanding or not, I hope it won't be a problem to clarify:
Is my base Tholin, Tareth and Riley? As in, should they always be part of the team or can some of the tech choices replace them in certain situations?

I wouldn't say "should always", but they're pretty solid. You should adapt to what you're facing and make changes depending on that. But they have good synergy. Beware serafine if you have too many frontliners...

Should I or should I not use Zem(Excluding epic arena)? I have been using him because I believe his minions deal physical damage, is that wrong?

By all means, use Zem, he is awesome! His minions deal physical damage but I wouldn't think of him as having synergy with a purely physical team. I mean stuff like increasing your attack speed, physical attack, reducing opponent armor, etc. But he is good and you can fit him in any team.

For the Taurus part, I have 2 questions: 1, is it ever worth it to use him with most frontliners? 2, could an AOE taurus team look like this: Riley/Tareth/Taurus/Leah/Garrick?

1) Rarely. If you are facing a 100% physical team it will probably be worth it since your team will become very hard to kill. But in general having more midline heroes is more powerful with taurus.
2) Could be, but I prefer having even more AOE (tareth and garrick are not AOE). This way it's easier to kill the mid/back squishy DPS before they are fed enough to have their ultimates ready. But as always, this depends on the team you're facing.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:48 pm

If you want a purely physical team, then Zem and Taurus are out as they deal in magic.

When configuring a team, you really want to look at the synergistic abilities that will make the team stronger. Leon is the tank to consider here as he has an aura that increased the P Att of all the team members. Gale has the same, so now all the attacks are stronger. Leah is the first person to think of to deal damage and now you have increased her attack stat significantly. Alana also has the same aura, so you would consider her if she fits. Others include Ulfang, Tholin, Garrick, and Riley. There are others as you gather and promote heroes.

Good luck. Creating these teams adds much fun to the game.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:07 am

ashOck wrote:
If you want a purely physical team, then Zem and Taurus are out as they deal in magic.

Yes, but Taurus has really, really good synergy with these kind of teams, as he increases physical attack by a LOT! A team that I have been trying recently is: Tholin, Riley, Taurus, Kaneq, Leah. This is working pretty well so far, and usually it destroys even cookie cutter setups with Zem and other heroes used in the current meta.

PS: Fun fact, Leah is usually the one that deals less damage for me in this team.

MelissaWilliams
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:50 am

The signatures of the man and lady are r reported for the fixing of the goals. The true value of virtual payment processing is implied for humans. The thing is invited for all clues. The enjoyment is met for all issues. The sign is placed for humans the reform is invited for the adjacent role of the terms for the future aims.