Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: How to complete everyday crucible easy

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:57 pm

I personally think the first three stages are more difficult than the last three by far. I also honestly think 10-12 are more difficult than the last three..
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Namorat wrote:
I personally think the first three stages are more difficult than the last three by far.

Wha?? The first three stages I only use them to charge my ults. I don't use a single ult, I use heroes that are not very good without using their ults (just charging them) and I usually finish those stages with everyone with over 90% HP.

Namorat wrote:
I also honestly think 10-12 are more difficult than the last three..

Why is that?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:19 pm

I use my usual team in all of the stages and while the first teams I face are up to ten level lower, I need to use those stages to collect energy. Against certain teams my team gets hurt a lot without their ults. I actually come close to losing one of my heroes during those first stages sometimes. I restart of course.
I think the last three stages are the easiest in most runs for me, because until then I had to be more conservative with my energy and ults, but when I reach those last stages I feel nothing can stop me, I get more liberal with my ults and win more easily. Basically just a personal view ^^ when I reach the last three I know I am through and have 15 stages in the bag :D
no more money from me

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:59 am

Zi0iP wrote:
@Gmanju
@Kemo

I used Tholin on Zem. I had to retry 2 games against aw Dokras because of Tholin feeding his ult, but I used even less time to complete CoF. Nice suggestion!
Tomorrow I'll try Gizmo again :)

The reason zem is never a problem is because you have taurus and tholin ult to knock zem back into the team if the enemy has a 7 star zem or something. You can start off with taurus and jasmine ult then use tholin to knock zem and any other frontline heroes back even more so they become stacked for a massive sera ultimate. Finish it off by using zem to tear through any surviving units to complete the stage.

Alternatively I've actually used leah instead of tholin for a 0 tank team since jasmine heals my taurus enough not to mention he often takes 0 dmg. Also possible to replace gizmo with leah if there are a lot of really high magic res heroes on your server like vincent namtar ect... I just don't like using zem cause his ultimate takes so long to cast and he usually does no dmg at all. Tholin gives haste, recovers energy even faster with taurus and does great aoe to the whole team with his weapon toss, ultimate is also great for stacking enemies for taurus and serafine ults.

If you are not a top player on the server I feel like the physical team will do much better for you but I consider nightshade to be an absolute must in thay set up since ns and leah do like 80% of the dmg on the team.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:18 am

Nightfury wrote:
CoF is easy ride, recently got only one team for all 15 stages. Zem,Ezio(Awaken), Seraphine,(Awaken),Kaneq(Awaken), Lil Twins(Awaken). If Zem dies, the sub is Namthar or Tholin.

You are over Vip10, that's easy mode, wow, surprising how it's easy?!?!?

I assure you, the number of people who need help will cof AND have 2nd cof resources/Conj stone are probably extremely low.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.