Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: How to complete everyday crucible easy

Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:29 am

Almost level 96, O+1, about 10 minutes daily CoF run with these heroes:
Zem/Riley, Xanos, Serafine, Jasmine, Taurus.

Extremely easy to deal with all these awakened Ethera, Zem and Cara around(awakened Dokras's ult has to be absorbed Jasmine's ult)

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:23 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Almost level 96, O+1, about 10 minutes daily CoF run with these heroes:
Zem/Riley, Xanos, Serafine, Jasmine, Taurus.

Extremely easy to deal with all these awakened Ethera, Zem and Cara around(awakened Dokras's ult has to be absorbed Jasmine's ult)

Meh not enough speed use tholin, taurus, jasmine, gizmo, and serafine instead.

Also another option for a physical team that will actually clear faster then that team if you have everyone fully equiped and enchanted.

Tholin, nightshade, leah, taurus, and gale.

Nightshade will jump to the back right away and literally two shot all backline and midline heroes within 1 second, always great to see the occasional one shots in the early stages.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 am

Everyone in my server CoF has aw Arachna + aw Ethera + Cara/aw Dokras/aw Namtar + aw Serafine + Zem.
I can't use Tholin because:
- Serafine uses to ult in the very first seconds, so she wipes my team while he calls wolverines
- most of Zem I face are full geared-enchanted, so I can't kill him so fast to avoid my Tholin getting seriously injured by aw Arachna

I used to use Gizmo but Zem kept drinking his ult as water, even if my Gizmo is 6* full gear and enchant. Do you have any tactic about him?
With Zem(Riley for insta-Cara ults when I have not Xanos's nor Jasmine's ults ready), Xanos, Serafine, Jasmine and Taurus I can complete each stage in 15-20 seconds(consider that I find players with my own level and higher team rating from stage 7, even if I'm top of my server); with Gizmo I needed about 30 seconds per stage

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:36 am

Zi0iP wrote:
I used to use Gizmo but Zem kept drinking his ult as water, even if my Gizmo is 6* full gear and enchant. Do you have any tactic about him?

Cara + Gizmo (when cara's ult is about to finish) will kill him before he does anything and will seriously damage the heroes behind him, if not kill 1 or 2.

I am encountering Zem since the first stage now, but he is easy to deal with there. I just use a normal physical team and he goes down before even doing any damage.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:41 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

Cara + Gizmo (when cara's ult is about to finish) will kill him before he does anything and will seriously damage the heroes behind him, if not kill 1 or 2.

I am encountering Zem since the first stage now, but he is easy to deal with there. I just use a normal physical team and he goes down before even doing any damage.

In this case, I should remove even another hero :/

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

In this case, I should remove even another hero :/

I'm sure there are many other ways to deal with him. It may only be an issue if too many players on the last stages have super strong teams.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I'm sure there are many other ways to deal with him. It may only be an issue if too many players on the last stages have super strong teams.

In my case, the issue is: my 7* full equip and enchant Cara can't kill a 5*-6* Zem using her ult, so I basically need to waste Gizmo's ult on Zem, making him deal low damage to others, while Xanos + Serafine's combo allows to swipe the whole midlane in the beginning...

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

In my case, the issue is: my 7* full equip and enchant Cara can't kill a 5*-6* Zem using her ult, so I basically need to waste Gizmo's ult on Zem, making him deal low damage to others, while Xanos + Serafine's combo allows to swipe the whole midlane in the beginning...

You can also use bloodspear to ensure people die with the ults :)

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:47 pm

@Gmanju
@Kemo

I used Tholin on Zem. I had to retry 2 games against aw Dokras because of Tholin feeding his ult, but I used even less time to complete CoF. Nice suggestion!
Tomorrow I'll try Gizmo again :)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:54 pm

I don't really care about finishing the COF super fast. In fact it's actually the activity I like doing more in the game. I want it to last!

I usually don't have much problems finishing it. Only the last 3 stages or so are harder to beat. And I usually save some cheap tricks for the end :D
For example, if I want to finish an opponent, really, really fast, I just save some ults and then go with Bloodspear, Ethera, Firehawk, selene, osiris, then I open with bloodspear->firehawk + ethera. I've had matches against the strongest team in the server where all their 5 heroes do 0 damage :D