pifcmp
Squire
Squire

How to complete everyday crucible easy

Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:41 pm

hello everyone, iv been playing this game for a few months and i really love it, atm im lvl 70 at server 201 always trying to keep myself on top 20 of server with out spending much money :P and one of the things that i started struggling from around lvl 50+ was completing the crucible of fire every day, some days i could some i couldnt because sometimes i would get some really hard teams at the end. especially those dam arachna teams -.-

now i read a lot of posts about it but none really helped me much on a general guideline on how to do it only specific heroes that are good at crucible but since i was a bit of a new players i dident really understand them so now what i wanna share with new and old players alike is the way i found to complete the crucible every day with out any problem at all

so here we go

this is the team that i use to power through the crucible with no problem at all

Xanos, Jasmine, Ariel, Bloodspear and Lumos

This is the core team i use, and i advise anyone to get this setup for crucible if possible if you still dont have for example jasmine i will provide other options to use until you do =)

so for the first 3 lvls i really advise you to get ultimate in some other heroes , i usualy go for dokras, wraxius kanek and the rest is optional, though the most important one for me is dokras and i will explain why later

then starting on the 4th lvl i get my main team, the strategy for this team is quite easy, let xanos use his poison if you have him at epic then use ultimate and pretty much destroy the other team

when u find a team that is harder to kill, dont be afraid to reload the battle, and simply pop bloodspear ulti right away and you should get insta kill

later on around 11+ lvls is where things get tricky, but if done correctly it should be easy enough to do it anyway

first thing i usually start encountering is arachna teams, for those teams just pop bloodspear right away plus xanos plus jasmine, if thats not enough use ariel ulti as well, should do the trick,

in case its a team with a 7 star ezio for example i recomend changing bloodspear for dokras, with xanos ult and jasmine you should be able to destroy the other team and if ezio survives dokras will be able to root him so you can kill him easy

Sometimes you will find some really hard teams to deal even with this combo a good example is a team with cara + mortus on the last lvls, if they get that one shot ulti out just reload and if needed use another team as sacrifice to try to clear as much as possible so u can go with ur main one and just deal with cara or mortus for example

another tricky situation is when u got something like serafine silencing xanos right away so u cant really ulti at start, what i usually do is i switch ariel with a tank so that he gets silenced and not xanos

if needed use jasmine's ulti just to heal up ur team if u go into a fight already very low, with bloodspear ulti up u should pretty much heal up around 60% wich is more than enough

now the worst situation that u have to deal with and this is where it took me some trial and error to get right, is when u get 2 really hard teams in a row and u dont have bloodspear ulti up for the second one, that is when i use dokras ulti, i switch bloodspear for dokras and just let him do his magic most of the times it goes well, if its around 13-14 in this situtation i dont mind doing it with xanos dying for example since il only have to deal with one more lvl but apart from that try to do it with out any deaths

for replacements, in case you dont have jasmine, of course flora is the way to go, u need someone to heal u up in critical situations, and the silence is quite usefull as well,

for xanos kinda sux but i dont think there is a replacement, he is the core of this team with out a doubt

for Ariel if you really have to, use ember though ariel is easy enough to get so you shouldnt need to replace her

for Lumos i really dont know what i would put in his place, because his shield on the entire team is really important to mitigate any damage you might end up geting wich will be rare since most fights will be done in seconds with xanos but if u really dont have lumos and cant get him probably go for leon to pop his shield up when things get messy

bloodspear is the wild card to be honest, his ulti is really usefull for wombo combo but you can live with out him, anyone who can do some decent dps can be a replacement for him, id probably go for a gizmo or wraxius , but really any dps will do to make up for the lack of that dps boost

another good character to have as backup is wraxius, if you have a team with a jasmine u can use wraxius to copy her ultimate for example, or a gizmo, anything that is troublesome u can use wraxius to turn that into a great advantage

so to conclude this, try out my core team and see if it works for you as well, to me iv been completing crucible every single day with no problem at all for more than a month now i really hope this can help someone who is struggling trying to find a good team for crucible =)

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Re: How to complete everyday crucible easy

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:08 am

you forgot dokras, the anti-cara

pifcmp
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:13 pm

most of the times cara dies directly to something like xanos + jasmine ultimate, but yeah in cases where she can pop her ult out dokras is the perfect counter for it =)

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:46 pm

There is not universal way how to beat CoF easy, every server and level is different. The main point is to have a group that can heal themselves and be efficient in killing. I usually start with Vincent, Leah,Garik, Jasmine , Cara . If you time the VIncent bat with Cara's ultimate he is almost immortal.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Nightfury wrote:
There is not universal way how to beat CoF easy, every server and level is different. The main point is to have a group that can heal themselves and be efficient in killing. I usually start with Vincent, Leah,Garik, Jasmine , Cara . If you time the VIncent bat with Cara's ultimate he is almost immortal.

exactly! i suggest garrick - his bounties are just insane.... he is a must have hero for CoF

pifcmp
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Nightfury wrote:

i agree =) and i do not claim it to be so, its just the way i found to make it easy for me, to be honest i dont know if itl work later on especialy 80-90 but we shall see xD though in general i think its a nice setup :P ,

and i do agree that garrik is awsome xD i use him all the time for last lvls :P but i tried to stick with easy to get heroes :p

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Lets put it this way, COF is perfect to test different team combinations. If I go for speed using the easiest team, but if got time to waste I can run with a different setup.
Sometimes start with my weakest tank 3* Driller, and other 3-5 star heroes like Twins, my favorite awaken Nightshade Tareth, Aqua , whenever someone dies I replacing them.

KoalaOperative
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:36 am

I don't get what all the fuss is about, CoF is really goddamn easy.

All you need is (some ideias, only):

1 Healer (Jasmine or Flora)
2 Tanks (Leon or Drago, Riley)
2 DPS (Xanos, Arachna)
2-3 Back liners (Slim, Gale, Gizmo)
3 Support/DPS (Garrick, Dokras, Seraphine or Cara)

With AT LEAST 8-10 well leveled and equipped heroes, you'll be able to clear it no problem. All you gotta do is build your ultimates in the first 5-8 stages, by switching your heroes in and out as they charge up. Always have a healer, and a Tank - switch the rest - rinse and repeat ad nauseum ;)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:42 am

I've beaten CoF with 3 Hunters.

Key is crits, cancels, and being able to deal with cara, mort, and ethera.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Onizukaa
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Personnaly I use xanos seraphine jasmine cara and wraxius, and finish cof with this team and I'm lvl 88