BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Dominating the arenas!

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:00 am

Hey guys! I have a great discussion here so I hope you'll all participate. So many characters and possible combos. What are the best complementary groups. Ok, I'll start:

At LVL 87, I'm finding the following combos to dominate:

1- Arac, Garrick, dorkas, Cara and Gale (key is Garrick getting off his prizes early enough) then Cara and Garrick get momentum and it's over. Gale is a nice touch because she stays in back keeping energy high on Garrick and arac and silence is deadly.

2 - Drago, Tholin, Leah, Garrick, Kaneq ( beefy physical dmg and Kaneq disrupts just enough to keep them from rolling.

3- Tholin, Xanos, Riley, dokras, and Garrick (or sub dok for Cara) disruptive and strong with good damage

Ok, hope to hear from others. I'm just now to the point where I have a ton of toons I need to level and I'd love to see what people are having success with.

FYI - I am currently 17 in arena and 18 in epic. Wait - I lost in epic so fell a little but that's fairly average for me. Want to be #1 :)

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Dominating the arenas!

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:27 pm

My best team at level 86 right now is actually Riley, Xanos, Arachna, Garrick and Lumos. It may look strange, but even works on Cara teams surprisingly well ^^
no more money from me

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:53 am

The toughest team I face with my main (arac,Garrick,dork,Cara,Gale) is (Gale,arena,Garrick,Gale, and Riley). Somehow he owns me every time. Yet I own others he can't and he ends up all the way down at rank 45 somehow. Hmmm

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:53 am

Alana not arena *

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:55 am

Good to hear you like lumos- I started to level him. Seems like great support.