Berserkerv2
Squire
Squire

How to counter arachne and Lumos. (help)(lv 55-65)

Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:55 am

Some form of counter give this hero?, It is extremely annoying and you cut off your all team 1st skill and destroy all your team alone with his 2rd skill shit(spirit rage), this thing + Etzio destroy first the backline and all yours tanks survives....
I do not complain of it, just as you cut your 1 skill after the basic attack, if you dont have your own Lumos on your team, you lose almost certain, as part as the player with more user level of our server is 65 (It is a newly created server) characters back / dps dealers are fragile and nor have much DOTGe or life steal , is exploit or be exploited.

And arachne, on my server, the oldest players have already reached purple and has become fashionable tank put in first place, what happens? All are equal arena battles, all touch arachne and which survive longer when left 1 hp is the winner, which I see this stupid.
I know from lv 75 she loses power because it does not so much damage as the battlenot to finish in 10 seconds and the characters already have a lot of hp and supervivence tools for counter her.

The problem is that it has created a "metagame" where the characters behind are damaged more than the front and the position of the tank does nothing and the battles are fast and can not vary from team ,because if you get a different or are much level what he or you just lose (team arachne + Lumos)

Any ideas / team composition to counter between levels 55-65?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: How to counter arachne and Lumos. (help)(lv 55-65)

Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:30 am

Levels 55-65 go by in like a few weeks :p

Berserkerv2 wrote:
I know from lv 75 she loses power because it does not so much damage as the battlenot to finish in 10 seconds and the characters already have a lot of hp and supervivence tools for counter her.

Oh, she does a LOT of damage still. She is just a bit fragile to be used as a main tank, and since she is a mid line DPS, that means all heroes behind her are even more fragile. If she goes down your team will have a swift death after that.

Berserkerv2
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Okay, but that heroes could blow up arachne if she is in 1st line quickly?

Unhealer
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Osiris, Jasmine, Ariel in the back. At least work for me (TL 59)
:cruel

Berserkerv2
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 pm

And for tanks ? They die very quickly .
I use other arachne for counter , but it not works , i forever see a enemy team with arachne 1º place and all magical AOE damage in the back and i dont know what to do , if i get all heavy damage they are paper and die quickly again if i take a control team(2 tanks 1 dmg dealer 1 healer + dokras) all die and not kill nocing if i take a magical team the enemy AOE damage traiks dawn all i dont know what to do.
Naw in my server be in lvs 60-70 and the characters have very low HP (7000-13000 )
2-3 hits in arachne and bye bye all be in 1 hp.
In this lvs arachne have = hp than tholin at the same lv thaths the problem.

Unhealer
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Berserkerv2 wrote:
And for tanks ? They die very quickly .
I use other arachne for counter , but it not works , i forever see a enemy team with arachne 1º place and all magical AOE damage in the back and i dont know what to do , if i get all heavy damage they are paper and die quickly again if i take a control team(2 tanks 1 dmg dealer 1 healer + dokras) all die and not kill nocing if i take a magical team the enemy AOE damage traiks dawn all i dont know what to do.
Naw in my server be in lvs 60-70 and the characters have very low HP (7000-13000 )
2-3 hits in arachne and bye bye all be in 1 hp.
In this lvs arachne have = hp than tholin at the same lv thaths the problem.

Welp, i tried some combos and honestly is just f*cking stupid. But a combination between Vincent and Namtar did the job at the end.
:cruel

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:28 am

I personally don't think the "true tanks" work well in arena at all. Definitely not healers. I look for teams like that to put my Arac lead team to work and win almost every time.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Honestly you will never deal with Arachna, at least not in COF . In arena she starts to die fast at 80+, but in COF she will be the bane of your life. It's basically a troll hero created by a troll dev, so even when she does jack squat she will deal damage to your physical teams/physical dealers.That is essentially my issue at level 85 in COF. I always have to look for a way to kill her asap without hitting her too many times .