Unity
Knight
Knight

Re: Getting Rid Of Cara

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Seriously, the fact I can use her the same at 4 stars to 7 stars to effectively one shot everyone and CC w/the same % is again, overpowered.

Dork doesn't always work.

This is why I'm looking for a strategy where I can kill Cara first. Always goes for the biggest threat, never the weakest leak, because in most of my Arena battles, the weakest link has been in the middle. When you have a proper set-up where you have an indestructible tank (like Torsen or Drago) and a back line where Garrick, Mortus, Bloodspear or Dokras surround or "protect" Cara, you're practically invincible.

My only current strategy for Cara based on the Treasure Cave and Crucible Of Fire is as follows: weaken the party as close to victory as possible, take the loss, then use another lineup to finish the job.

As for the Arenas, I'm skipping all parties with Cara on them.

divino
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:19 am

I have noticed wraxius have a high percentege to steal cara's ultimate and use on the gothic lolita, huge pleasure waaaatching the little nuisance diying in her own cage. Karma B****!

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:49 pm

I'd suggest leveling up Cara yourself. It also
Helps to have hypnotize, stun and silence. The character that annoys me is Ezio. If you aren't willing to pay big money for him you can't have him. At least with Cara anyone can build up her soulstones.

Forsaken
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:06 am

i have Ezio and he's the defining reason why this game is pay to win.
Cara on the other hand is op but not the the point of being Ezio.
She only has her ultimate and flower beam to deal damage putting her in the "hit or miss" pile.
If your not forced to go auto then you can use her to pin point the thing you wished was instantly dead and have it immediately done.
Sadly many fights with her just don't go like that and result in her doing little to no damage.
Her debuff and stun aren't worth much if shes doing no damage.
But i love her to death! and would hate to see her leave.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:52 am

Forsaken wrote:
Her debuff and stun aren't worth much if shes doing no damage.
But i love her to death! and would hate to see her leave.

Her debuff is awesome and will help your team survive longer against some teams!

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:30 am

Ezio becomes mediocre at best at higher levels. Pay2BeAverage

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Zentor wrote:
Ezio becomes mediocre at best at higher levels. Pay2BeAverage

I disagree. He is not the God some people here believe him to be, but definitely above average and will cause a lot of trouble to a lot of teams.

mferre3
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:51 am

cara is not so op. have riley as only tank and don't ult her... if cara kills riley riley will kill cara or severely maul her when she turns into wolf. alternately, don't use tanks and have dokras in team. cara will trap nothing but hedgehogs in her cage -just don't have arachna in team for some reason cara will always go after her. i use both riley and dokras and cara is not a problem for me
Father Mocker on 162 Kaneq & PipiCaca on 276 War Horn

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:26 am

mferre3 wrote:
cara is not so op. have riley as only tank and don't ult her... if cara kills riley riley will kill cara or severely maul her when she turns into wolf. alternately, don't use tanks and have dokras in team. cara will trap nothing but hedgehogs in her cage -just don't have arachna in team for some reason cara will always go after her. i use both riley and dokras and cara is not a problem for me

Tbh that is easy to counter, Riley has too low defenses, if you use her as only tank the opponent can use strong attackers that will take her down much faster than you can use this strategy. Also Dokras only works vs some teams, if they have physical AOE, like leah, the hedgehogs die almost instantly.

mferre3
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:37 pm

i rarely use more than one tank, but dokras's hedgehogs make up for having riley as only tank if that bothers you... riley and dokras together are never easy to counter... like i said cara is not a problem for me
Father Mocker on 162 Kaneq & PipiCaca on 276 War Horn