Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Pathetic Dailies

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:02 am

3 xp VIALS for 10 completed stages?
1 xp Bottle for 3 completed heroic stages?
1000 Gold for Bountiful Caverns?
1000 Gold for 3 Dojos?
1 green enchant for enchanting an item?
15 sweep tickets for opening 5 chests aint too impressive either.
2000 gold for 3 fights in Arena and 2000 for one fight in CoF?

The only reward being bits above absolute trash, are the raids. 2x Cheese.

So in one day, you'll receive;
3 xp vials, 1 salve and 2 cheese.
6000 gold, which doesn't add up to the gold you spend on enchanting.
1 Green dust.
15 sweep tickets which are not enough. 13 sweeps for Heoric + Normal. 5 for dojo and 2 for bountiful.

- And I'm guessing around 1400+ xp vials to level one from 80-81 is needed. Not very rewarding.

And don't get me started on the VIP rewards... Thankfully there's still a topic about that.

rhaaalovely
Knight
Knight

Re: Pathetic Dailies

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:58 pm

i think you have to see them as a way to lvl up faster... thanks to the exp...

Unhealer
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:32 am

I agree on this. Rewards for dailies are kinda lame. Not to mention the lack of gold they give and the cost of the skills.
:cruel

divino
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:22 am

I think nobody does the dailies for the rewards but for the party exp, you cannot level withourt doing them.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:17 am

divino wrote:
I think nobody does the dailies for the rewards but for the party exp, you cannot level withourt doing them.

You can level up to 100 w/o doing a single daily, ever. In fact, you can get to 100 by repeatedly entering the 1st stage and quiting.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Unhealer
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Vesperas wrote:
divino wrote:

You can level up to 100 w/o doing a single daily, ever. In fact, you can get to 100 by repeatedly entering the 1st stage and quiting.

What? !!!!!

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Vesperas wrote:
divino wrote:

Specify?

Unhealer
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:12 am

Zentor wrote:
Vesperas wrote:
divino wrote:

Specify?

I tried. 2-3 points entering and quiting a random stage. Only discount 1 stamina.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:59 pm

You could do it, but no one would really want to level up that slowly. Not to mention you'd be gaining soulstones at a snail's pace without being able to farm them and every hero would be stuck at gray and level 1. It's all about technicalities.

As for the actual discussion, one must keep in mind that most of these dailies can be completed at level 1 and the bonuses must be scaled accordingly. Notice the ones with better bonuses don't need to be scaled so harshly. Crucible of fire is gained at level 30 so it gives double the gold as the others for only completing one stage. Guild raids can't be done until you reach and complete chapter 7, which I believe I did in my mid-60's so giving cheese wouldn't present a weirdly enormous advantage. An exp mozzarella would be like striking gold for someone at level 1 and they'd easily be able to keep all their heroes evenly leveled as they progressed to a certain point, while wasting a lot of exp on capped characters.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579