xfire30
Squire
Squire

How to build my team?

Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:16 am

How should I build my team? I need one or maybe two teams for Cruciable of Fire, one team for Campain and one for arena.

I'm level 45
I'm willing to upgrade any of the characters for the teams you tell me I should build and even unlock more heroes that I don't own :)
I have the following
Blue+2 characters: Leah*** Musashi*** Ariel*** Wraxius*** Ezio*** Elric** Drago** Osiris** Lumos** Garrick** Cyana**
Blue+1 characters: Gale** Leon** Marina** Gus** Flora**
Blue characters: Vincent** Ember** Mortus* Boomer**

I will sort the characters by * to make it easier for you to tell me how should I build my teams and What should I upgrade

*** characters: Leah Musashi Ariel Wraxius Ezio
** characters: Elric Drago Osiris Lumos Gale Leon Mariana Gus Vincent Flora Cyana Garrick Ember Boomer
* characters: Mortus

I can get any character to blue+2 easly just tell me the best teams and I will build them,you might also tell me what characters to promote to the next star level. I will wait for your replies, thank you very much if you took your time to read till here :)

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: How to build my team?

Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:22 pm

To get you started one of the better teams for cof out of your roster would probably be flora, vIncent, ariel, wraxius, and osiris/lumos. Secondary physical back up team musashi, leah, ezio, garic, and leon/elric/flora depending on what you need.

Best arena set up probably would be ariel, wraxius, ezio, garick, and a 5th if your choice preferably aoe like leah, ember, cyana. Keep in mind ember starts falling off pretty hard past lvl 60.

You absolutely need to get arachan, dokras and tholin asap. As soon as arachan gets her 4th skill she will do literally 80%+ of your teams dmg in arena super broken. Ethera, jasmine, gizmo, bloodspear, riley, cara, Sera when ever you can.

MaddisonHowarth
Squire
Squire

Re: How to build my team?

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:20 am

Gmanju wrote:
To get you started one of the better teams for cof out of your roster would probably be flora, vIncent, ariel, wraxius, and osiris/lumos. Secondary physical back up team musashi, leah, ezio, garic, and leon/elric/flora depending on what you need.
Best arena set up probably would be ariel, wraxius, ezio, garick, and a 5th if your choice preferably aoe like leah, ember, cyana. Keep in mind ember starts falling off pretty hard past lvl 60.
You absolutely need to get arachan, dokras and tholin asap. As soon as arachan gets her 4th skill she will do literally 80%+ of your teams dmg in arena super broken. Ethera, jasmine, gizmo, bloodspear, riley, cara, Sera when ever you can.

Thanks for helping ;)
Sometimes I prefer to use my face for emoticons.