Berserkerv2
Squire
Squire

Help with building a team and problems to advance

Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello, I am a lv 41 that is already in chapter 6-7 with blue heroes but if I do not efficient to 3/3 of a scenario combo, my heroes implode.
Any tank not survive to 2nd assault even now that I have come to 6-7 and I have as my team not only survive booses enemies.
My question is How do I get my tank resist longer? For this problem I had to make me this team, or otherwise could not advance.
Ethera +2
Ariel + 2
Flora + 2
DR.Zeno +2
Lumos + 1
(All blue)
Even the problem of this training is that if they reach the part of the center, it's game over
You see the whole team is dedicated to slow or mute or blind enemies and hitting in area to prevent attack by the reason that my characters do not resist or do almost damage and explode if touched, using a lumos for tanking, and this work
You could give any advice / team to make my characters resist longer? It is that sincerely die 2 or 3 strokes of the heroes of the campaign
I have (a part of ls previous characters) Ezio, Leath, Boomer, Osiris, elric, Leon, Gale, Ember, Drago, Vincent (those not hard of 1 assault), Mortus Urestag, Dokras, Ulfang, Namtar, Lucius, Musashi.
Personally Eldric use as a tank, but not hard anything must that equipament and leon is too fragile, I hope I can provide some light on how to overcome this fragility of the characters.
A greeting n.n

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Re: Help with building a team and problems to advance

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:32 am

Hey Berserker, it's been quite a while since I was level 41, but I think you may have simply progressed so quickly that you need levels and stars for your heroes. I'm pretty sure it's common to "hit the wall" for a while at that point of the game. If you can't progress, be sure to clear heroic stages to get soul stones for your heroes. Elric will be sturdier if you can promote him. In any case, be patient and in a few days you will probably make some more progress. I know it's frustrating, though.

Also, you'll notice in time that some heroes that used to do well are no longer as useful, but also that heroes which seemed bad at first have become worthwhile. I can tell you that Ember and Boomer won't be good later. Drago, Leon, Ethera, and Dokras may not seem very good yet, but in time they will be much better. This is not to say any heroes I haven't mentioned are bad -- these are just a few thoughts to help you plan ahead.

I hope this helps.

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Re: Help with building a team and problems to advance

Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:20 am

Try to concentrate on Tanks. Drago and Leon shine at end game. Gale is great as well. Namtar will be good in end game after you Awaken him and Forge him. As for other players I did not see you have Garrick a must. Good luck and have fun.