Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Gabriel - The Archangel | Male healer

Sat May 28, 2016 8:22 pm

I read a suggestion for a male healer in Bugs & Suggestions and I liked it. But I would also like to share my idea. Comment if you like the idea or give your opinion.

Description of hero: Middle line healer. Gabriel is guaranteed to protect protect your allies, as well as punishing those who try to hurt them.

Appearance of hero and Persona: A handsome angel with silver armor. He looks serious, but he's also warm and protective. His eyes are similar to Serafine's when she opens her eyes—but unlike Serafine, his eyes are platinum and his eyes are always open. His hair is dark brown, and he has a light to medium complexion. He carries a golden halo on top of his head, and it glows every time he uses a nonbasic attack.

Heavenly Soul: Ultimate - Gabriel knocks enemies back; the closer they are to him, the farther they will be knocked back, as well as healing his allies in sequential order based on health from weakest to strongest. Weakest allies receive more healing; stronger allies receive less.

Description: Gabriel rises up to the air, his eyes become wider and begin to glow. His wings spread out and begin to flap, knocking enemies back (dealing zero damage). He then tucks in his wings, closes his eyes, and settles down on foot as his halo begins to glow. An angelic sound takes over the battlefield as he heals his allies.

Halo: Second ability - Inflict a large amount of magic damage to the enemy dealing the most damage to your team.

Description: Gabriel takes of his halo, spins it, as a bigger halo appears revolving around the enemy, and shatters. The Halo is locked into place, making the enemy unable to move until the halo has been shattered.

Prayer: Third ability + description - Gabriel prays for himself or an ally, providing a shield that reduces one nonbasic enemy magic/physical attack by a percentage. The target is also immune to all control abilities for an extended period of time.

Dove Calling: Fourth ability + Description - Call a flock of Doves from the heavens, which hurl themselves through the enemy lines while dealing magic damage and significantly reducing enemy critical hit rating for an extended period of time.

Machokara
Knight
Knight

Re: Gabriel - The Archangel | Male healer

Sat May 28, 2016 8:57 pm

I like the idea.
#WeNeedAMaleHealer ^•^
~We are all mad here~ ^_^

~Watermelon is bae~^_^

#WeNeedAMaleHealer

Stand back and let the butcher work !

Tryndamere