Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Please Fix Luciu's 4th Ability - It's not working

Fri May 27, 2016 4:20 pm

This is a bug that a player in my FB group reported to me:

I've done a lot of tests and I noticed that the fourth skill of Lucious is not working, because it does'nt reduce magic damage that I receive

Here it says that it increase the Magic Armor of all allies

But you can test if it's really working in a lot of Chapters (like Chapter 11 - Secrets of the Shadowclones) and you will find out that it isn't working...

Here's the proof, first we see that Leon alone receive 3725 damage from the purple Warlocks (I tested it even with the shield of Leon to be 100% sure that this was magic damage)

Now if we try again with Flora we can see that the Damage received is the expected (about 9.18% less which is pretty close to the 9.2% reduction)

But guess what, if we test the same stage with Lucius we will find that the alleged increase of 186 Magic Armor doesn't even reduce by 1 the Magic Damage received...

Please Fix this bug, because his fourth skill was one of the reasons why I have invested on him.
Last edited by Allahu Akbar on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Please Fix Luciu's 4th Ability - It's not working

Fri May 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Thanks, I'll add it to the other thread!! His skill instead is buffing the magic attack of the whole team.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Fri May 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Ok, Thank you :D I hope this is fixed soon...

Chrinn
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:03 am

Marianna got same issue with healing skill. She put one pulsing ring above ally that never heal

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Chrinn wrote:
Marianna got same issue with healing skill. She put one pulsing ring above ally that never heal

That's not true, the skill does heal over time. Like every "over time" ability there are no numbers visible. The fact that her heal is relatively small might give the illusion of it not working correctly. Especially when the tank has a lot of HP. Let's say for example on Elric 1 inch of his healthbar represents 10k HP while on Tanya the same amount equals 5k HP only. Now Marianna cast her skill and let's say for referrence it heals for 1k HP the bar of Tanya will move more visible than the one of Elric.

Hope this is coherent for you :)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight

Guild leader of

「A」llstars

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:01 am

Yep, her heal is not even more than 1.8K if I remember correctly, with tanks which surpass easily the 30 and 40K... 1.8K is like a couple of pixels in the health bar.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Allahu Akbar wrote:
Up

Please don't spam. The developers know about it!

「A」rclight

Guild leader of

「A」llstars

Thade1947
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:59 am

This bug is from the backend of Lucius. I have seen your post on Facebook. But still, this problem has not been solved. I checked the list of bugs if you want to fix these bugs by me, Then I will ready to do for this task. I am already working on a website www.resumesservicesreview.com and fix those types of bugs. I have a lot of experience in this field. So I can work for you.