Krostborn
Squire
Squire

Suggestion: Separate Double Item Events

Fri May 20, 2016 1:54 am

Right now at this very moment, two events are running simultaneously: Heroic Double Soulstones and Campaign Double Drops (actually Double Hall of Legends too but that's not relevant).

Heroic Double Soulstones requires stamina to take advantage of. Campaign Double Drops requires stamina to take advantage of. None of the other Double events (Arena and Epic Arena currency, Crucible dragon scales, Crucible gold, etc.) require this...

This puts players in a bind, having to choose which event to spend their stamina on; I humbly request that these two events never occur simultaneously -- if there's not enough time for every event separately, the two Arena events can certainly be combined as participating in one of them doesn't conflict with the other.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion: Separate Double Item Events

Fri May 20, 2016 8:50 am

As far as I know these events, took part as separate from each other, as simultaneously before? Devs just gave us combo-event, am I right? =)))

Xyzor
Squire
Squire

Re: Suggestion: Separate Double Item Events

Sat May 21, 2016 12:00 am

They used to be separate, but this is the 4th or 5th time in a row, I think, where they've been combined. I'm sure the combined event generates more gem spending, which the game likes. Was nice to do the Gem Spender at the same time, at least. Gives us some extra rewards for taking advantage of the event.

Even if the events were separate, players would focus on Soul Stones during double heroics (and not grind for gear) and Gear during double normal drops (and not grind for soul stones). At the end of both events, you'd have made the same amount of progress on gear and soul stones. I prefer to think of it this way: I can do the same things I usually do, but get twice the progress.