Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Crucible Sweep

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:28 am

Yeah, CoF and Profecy Pool sweep would be great!

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:11 am

BarryAllen wrote:
For players than can run this twice a day, how about adding a sweep on 2nd run. Whatever level completed on 1st run is as far as they can sweep on 2nd run.

IMO crucible is one of the most enjoyable features in the game (if not, the best). If they introduce a sweep for crucible (even for the second run), the game will lose most of the fun. I really enjoy crucible of F as it is.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:21 am

BarryAllen wrote:
Seems like some completely missed the point. IN the Dojo you can sweep.

Dojo is as same as any other regular campaign with exceptions like "only male/female/mages/warriors". Crucible play has its own uniqueness to retain energy/health from the previous battle, going on to the next battle, not knowing who you face, what level whereas Dojo's have same old enemies appear respective stages again and again. The unpredictability of COF makes sweeping COF pointless.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 pm

I can't really see the point in playing if everything is just sweep-able. Enjoy the game. Work on strategies.

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:59 pm

If you are at max level and 250 million gold plus. There is no real point to cof. I haven't completed a run in a week or so because all of the awakened Heros the coffee takes 20-30 min to complete. And adding a sweep function would not take away the fun from those who claim to enjoy it. Similar to dojo and campaign, it would be an option, not required. Meaning you can still manually do the cof if you choose.