Goldbeed
Squire
Squire

Suggestion: Sweep

Thu May 19, 2016 6:56 am

Hello everyone,

Don't you sometimes hate when it takes you a bit of time just finishing your Dojos and Bountiful Caverns especially on Sundays!
Wouldn't you like it if you can sweep your Dojos and Caverns in couple of seconds instead of doing it in minutes?
In my opinion this feature will be great and the player can only sweep if he 3* the stage he wants to do just like normal and heroic campaigns.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion: Sweep

Thu May 19, 2016 7:20 am

Goldbeed wrote:
Hello everyone,

Don't you sometimes hate when it takes you a bit of time just finishing your Dojos and Bountiful Caverns especially on Sundays!
Wouldn't you like it if you can sweep your Dojos and Caverns in couple of seconds instead of doing it in minutes?
In my opinion this feature will be great and the player can only sweep if he 3* the stage he wants to do just like normal and heroic campaigns.

:dizzy we already have this feature))))))) or am I didnt understand what do you mean?)))))))))))))

Goldbeed
Squire
Squire

Thu May 19, 2016 7:33 am

InhaleExhale wrote:

:dizzy we already have this feature))))))) or am I didnt understand what do you mean?)))))))))))))

We can't sweep through Dojos and Caverns whereas you have to do it all one by one. If sweep feature added to Dojos and Caverns, it will consume very little time than doing it all one by one.
I know that sweep in normal and heroic campaigns is already there and that's why I have used it as an example.
I hope you understand me now :D

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Thu May 19, 2016 8:48 am

Goldbeed wrote:
We can't sweep through Dojos and Caverns whereas you have to do it all one by one. If sweep feature added to Dojos and Caverns, it will consume very little time than doing it all one by one.
I know that sweep in normal and heroic campaigns is already there and that's why I have used it as an example.
I hope you understand me now :D

wait a minute, we do have sweep feature for Dojos and Caverns at 3* completed, maybe you didnt reached 50 party LvL? thats why you cant sweep Dojos? I sweep dojo all the time ))))

Goldbeed
Squire
Squire

Thu May 19, 2016 11:30 am

InhaleExhale wrote:

wait a minute, we do have sweep feature for Dojos and Caverns at 3* completed, maybe you didnt reached 50 party LvL? thats why you cant sweep Dojos? I sweep dojo all the time ))))

I'm still lvl41 :roll:
Oh well, I think I'm not that far from lvl50 then :)

Xyzor
Squire
Squire

Thu May 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Yes, once you hit lvl 50, you can sweep exactly as you suggested, after a 3-star victory.

STRYFE
Squire
Squire

Sat May 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Lol, you can sweep 'em. Don't worry!