CoolParty
Squire
Squire

iOS 7.1 complaint

Sun May 15, 2016 11:33 pm

So sad - to say that the customer service is horrendous would be a compliment, because it is almost inexistent, except the robotic default answers "we apologise for the inconvenience". I didn't pay to get treated like that. Any iOS 7.1 users who didn't play for 2 weeks like me?

All I asked is to get new account and having accredited a VIP 6 lvl, since right before the update I created one and I bought VIP6 (on server 125). And I lost all the VIP6 advantages which come with daily playing, besides the fact that I had another vip5 account (on server 100) where I have already invested more than 2 months., which also became uncompetitive. Because of their fault and their mess with the update. I don't ask an account transfer, just a new VIP6 on a new account on a new server to start from the beginning. Is that much?

Anyone experiencing similar issues with SH and their customer service? I mean they don't respond at all, this is unbelievable. The only message I've got: "we apologize for the inconvenience, we don't support cross server account transfer". Well, I didn't ask for a account transfer at all.

All I am asking is the possibility to start from the beginning on a new server with a new account VIP 6 (for free and with the rewards as would be buying it during a regular event), since I've got a VIP6 right before the update, which became of no use after 2 weeks of not playing. Is that much?

Alex
Knight
Knight

Re: iOS 7.1 complaint

Mon May 16, 2016 1:52 pm

I'm sorry for the time you lost. Really because I know what is like to be unable to play. But trust me 2 weeks without playing may seem a lot at the moment but its not like your game was over. In a couple months even you won't remember the difference.
S19 [IM]

CoolParty
Squire
Squire

Mon May 16, 2016 2:11 pm

What?? You're joking probably. I didn't pay to for the sake of paying. I paid to get some advantages which I didn't for more than 2 weeks so far. Missed xp, lost raids, missed loot and It was a new account VIP6 created and bought before the update, which means 2 weeks of not playing makes a huuuuuuge difference.

CoolParty
Squire
Squire

Mon May 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Well, at least apple support was quick. I should have done it before. I recommend everybody experiencing similar issues to ask APPLE for a refund. Then you can decide whether you want to continue playing or not.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue May 17, 2016 3:00 am

Hello CoolParty, we solved the issues from old iOS versions after the last update. I just don't understand why you want to transfer your VIP 6 level to a new account, you can still use the old one. If you can't send me a private message and I will be glad to help.

This forum should not be used for customer service. For that reason I am closing your topic.