Xyzor
Squire
Squire

Re: Guild System Re-Vamp Suggestions

Mon May 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Both of my main guilds (one of which is Arclight's) raid 12 for loot and 14 with just 1 low-level hero for XP and dailies. Took us a few runs to get everyone in line, for sure. It also helped expose people who weren't listening to rules and as we filtered them out, we got even better as a guild. If our leadership could have seen overall raid dmg, it would absolutely have made that process easier. That would be a welcome addition!

While that approach is effective, it would be awesome to not have to 'game the system. And it would be great to have more than 1 raid dungeon to work on every day. Raids are fun!

I completely agree about GMs/Elders being able to move teams around in GWs. Would solve a lot of minor communication issues. Good idea!

Renzalun
Knight
Knight

Tue May 17, 2016 8:04 am

Very nice idea, i hope to see an improvment on this matter very soon.
Nothing wrong there , everyone will benefit from it ,in way where you need to grind as always so it wouldnt be that fast .

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed May 18, 2016 8:11 am

great idea, but do not rejoice too soon, i think devs has their own plans on our :twisted: game ))) I liked the idea to exchange coins, we need this market!!!