Grounders
Squire
Squire

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Diddnt know where to post this but i have problem entering the caves,also i cant play : raid dungeon, heroic and normal over 4th level and i done know why, after the update ive had some issues hehe...only me or ? :-)
Ms L

Poseidon
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Grounders wrote:
Diddnt know where to post this but i have problem entering the caves,also i cant play : raid dungeon, heroic and normal over 4th level and i done know why, after the update ive had some issues hehe...only me or ? :-)

Hello Grounders and welcome to the forum.

This is a very common issue with Android devices (it's the coding, not the phones themselves). All you have to do is reinstall your game, but be sure to have your account linked to either Google+ or Facebook.

For future reference. please use the Search function at the top of the page, since this problem has at least 10 different threads about it.

Best of Luck!

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:33 am

Poseidon wrote:
Grounders wrote:

Hello Grounders and welcome to the forum.

This is a very common issue with Android devices (it's the coding, not the phones themselves). All you have to do is reinstall your game, but be sure to have your account linked to either Google+ or Facebook.

For future reference. please use the Search function at the top of the page, since this problem has at least 10 different threads about it.

Best of Luck!

Well said Poseidon. Grounders I also recommend you to clear the app cache from your phone, and when you open the game you need to be connected to a wi-fi network.

devlish
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:19 pm

The help bottom/icon is missing. Calendar, Store, Community and Events are still there but no help.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Sound effects are turned off, except for when I enter RotA. Then it's suddenly on.

hengli

Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:15 am

devlish wrote:
The help bottom/icon is missing. Calendar, Store, Community and Events are still there but no help.

It was removed, you can click on your avatar to see support button.

Zentor, what device?

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:42 am

This game is getting too many bugs

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:31 am

One problem that has happened few times to me is that in Treasure Cave somebody attacks me, and I am the winner (I saw the replay), but nevertheless it says the opponent won and well, I lose gold and diamonds. Don't know why that happens. I'm on server 237 if that helps.

Also, since the before last update, when I use up all my ability points, when I click the last point remaining, it prompts a pop-up that I don't have anymore points left and the level points return to before I started upgrading them and the money is lost until I restart the game. Not a big deal, but annoying sometimes.

Kimbro
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:36 pm

[BUG]?: When completely kill a wave in Raids, the time left counter starts from the moment that appear the next wave screen and not from the moment when hero's stop moving/start attack for first time.
Y así conocerán vuestras mercedes el modo en que el nombre de mi patria era respetado, temido y odiado, y cómo, para crear el infierno en el mar o en la tierra, no eran menester más que un español y el filo de una espada.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:34 pm

DeusEx wrote:
One problem that has happened few times to me is that in Treasure Cave somebody attacks me, and I am the winner (I saw the replay), but nevertheless it says the opponent won and well, I lose gold and diamonds. Don't know why that happens. I'm on server 237 if that helps.

Also, since the before last update, when I use up all my ability points, when I click the last point remaining, it prompts a pop-up that I don't have anymore points left and the level points return to before I started upgrading them and the money is lost until I restart the game. Not a big deal, but annoying sometimes.

Never faced the first issue with the treasure cave. Did the battle timeout? Then the attacker will win because both teams will die (like in CoF). Other possible reason could be a broken replay. I'm sure the team will have a look over it.

Regarding the ability points - this often occurs under unstable network connections. You're on wifi or mobile data when it occurs?
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss