Alex
Knight
Knight

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:45 pm

It does. But not when he's moving. You have to time it right. Same for namtar mortus Riley and all the heroes that "disappear"
image.png
S19 [IM]

Renzalun
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Dont know if its a bug or it is intended(i can test it tomorrow more times):

Ezio third ability can proc even under cc by removing completly the cc as soon he gets hit by a physical basic attack.

Example :

If cara ults him (at the start of the battle),her ult can only proc when the stun is succesful, when he takes the first auto attack he removes the stun with his third ability and continue the fight like nothing happened.

I was able to reproduce this 100% of the times, it could help if someone can try it with long stun duration like enrique(sleep).

Edit :Cant reproduci it anymore after 2 days of being able to reproduce it

Renzalun
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Killjoy cast his second ability not only to friendly hero but to enemies too(difficult to know when and why).

ChaosLegion
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Renzalun wrote:
Dont know if its a bug or it is intended(i can test it tomorrow more times):

Ezio third ability can proc even under cc by removing completly the cc as soon he gets hit by a physical basic attack.

Example :

If cara ults him (at the start of the battle),her ult can only proc when the stun is succesful, when he takes the first auto attack he removes the stun with his third ability and continue the fight like nothing happened.

I was able to reproduce this 100% of the times, it could help if someone can try it with long stun duration like enrique(sleep).

Edit :Cant reproduci it anymore after 2 days of being able to reproduce it

It happened to me today in the crucible. Ezio was in front and I used Cara's ult, he got trapped, took a few hits and then dodged out of it. Since he is stunned when inside the cage he shouldn't be able to dodge no matter what.

As for Cara's ult not working on certain heroes and bosses, it is practically a control ability, if someone is immune to control abilities he shouldn't be affected as I see it.

Another thing I noticed a few times... Some heroes are able to use their ultimates at the beginning of a fight. I've seen it with Ethera in the treasure cave (first fight), and I've seen Magdor turn into a dragon at the very beginning of an arena fight. It doesn't seem right, unless there is some item I haven't yet seen that can give full energy from the start.

Alex
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:22 pm

That's just how the treasure cave works. Opponent energy is pre-charged. One hit and they are full.
S19 [IM]

ChaosLegion
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:49 am

Alex wrote:
That's just how the treasure cave works. Opponent energy is pre-charged. One hit and they are full.

Really? I hadn't noticed it before, save for a couple of fights. I'll keep that in mind and run some more tests.

Another thing that happened yesterday... I had Mortus trapped in Dokras' vines, yet he casually warped out, used his ult and then returned back in for a while, taking damage like a good boy until the vines wore off. Bug perhaps?

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:55 am

ChaosLegion wrote:
Alex wrote:

Really? I hadn't noticed it before, save for a couple of fights. I'll keep that in mind and run some more tests.

Another thing that happened yesterday... I had Mortus trapped in Dokras' vines, yet he casually warped out, used his ult and then returned back in for a while, taking damage like a good boy until the vines wore off. Bug perhaps?

About the treasure cave. Watch a replay when you get attacked. You will see your own heroes with a precharged energy bar. The part about Mortus and Dokras is no bug. His "Entagled" skill tooltip states that enemies are unable to dodge, move and use physical attacks.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Lostsoul
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:42 am

I've noticed when you sweep 10 times if you get sweep cards they don't go back into your total. I had 999 hit sweep got 12 back (cause it's X2 prizes) and when I got out I noticed I only had 990 and it should have gone back to 999 I think????

ChaosLegion
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:34 am

Arclight wrote:
About the treasure cave. Watch a replay when you get attacked. You will see your own heroes with a precharged energy bar. The part about Mortus and Dokras is no bug. His "Entagled" skill tooltip states that enemies are unable to dodge, move and use physical attacks.

I stand corrected. Thank you for pointing it out.

Another thing I noticed today, I used Cara's ult on a hero and it just didn't work. No 'resist' message or anything, the cage simply never manifested, didn't do any damage, however Cara still went through the whole animation wasting precious time doing basically nothing. I didn't quite catch the exact circumstances of it happening but I will try to see if I can reproduce it or if it was a one time glitch.

Also, a few typos I've found (much like Lucius' 4th ability):

Killjoy's 3rd skill 'puppet master' states that it pushes back a hero from the front line, bringing forward a hero from the mid or back and does damage to the front line hero. That suggests a swap and a front liner always taking damage. From what I have seen it only affects one hero so it's either one or the other.

In the tooltip about guild points it states that a guild may not accumulate more than 200.000 points per day. I should be no more than 200.000 total.

Lastly, Cara's ult says it does "damage over time". That's not so much a typo as it is confusing because it gets mistaken for a damage-over-time ability. It could be rephrased as "scoring multiple hits over a period of time" or something along that line to avoid confusion in the future.

Newreyz
Squire
Squire

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:28 am

Only my Mortus?

Mortus 3rd skill:
Veil of Shadows - Unleash Azrael's power. Suck eneygy from an enemy as well as changing subsequent basic attacks from physical to magic. Absorb X energy.
Actually my Mortus still deal physical damage with the subsequent basic attacks instead of a magic one. I think in this way Mortus' output damage (and utility on dojo physical-immune-day too) is really overnerfed.