Iosif Alex
Squire
Squire

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Fri May 27, 2016 9:24 am

Arclight wrote:
Alex wrote:
Same for mercenary camp but It's rather the way it is than a bug for me.

Interpreting it like Alex said. Updates either on daily reset or when you redeploy them.

Yes but to me it makes no sense.
You set a 5* hero to treasure or mercenary and then star him up, you got a 5* hero in treasure/mercs but you don't have that hero anymore.
What's more, it updates for arena.Any reason it is different?If it makes sense to update like arena, then it should update like arena.

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Fri May 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Please, here's another Bug that I didn't see here...

Please Fix Luciu's 4th Ability

I have Lucius almost maxed out and I found out just now that the 4th ability is not working... :!:

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri May 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Updated.
Added the Lucius bug, deleted Ezio description and discount at the forge.

Hengli please lend weight to this thread to the development team! The bugs are piling up... :depressed
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Kriptor
Squire
Squire

Sun May 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Yo tengo un gran problema, cuando quiero comprar en alguna tienda, (jojo, arena, el gremio, o el volcán) no puedo comprar ya que parpadean mucho y después de un rato sale que debo de conectarme a internet

kainBG
Squire
Squire

Sun May 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Hi there seems to be a bug with Arachna which everyone is abusing in arena.
Once Arachna dies here poison is spread to everyone in front and middle and thats without using anything, she just needs to die.
So people use here as a "tank" and when she dies every one in the frontrow is reduced to 1HP !!!
Everyone is using her now and she doesn't really do anything just dies and kills all.

Please fix this, its making the current meta be bug abusive.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun May 29, 2016 9:03 pm

kainBG wrote:
Hi there seems to be a bug with Arachna which everyone is abusing in arena.
Once Arachna dies here poison is spread to everyone in front and middle and thats without using anything, she just needs to die.
So people use here as a "tank" and when she dies every one in the frontrow is reduced to 1HP !!!
Everyone is using her now and she doesn't really do anything just dies and kills all.

Please fix this, its making the current meta be bug abusive.

Really? That's how she works... Check her fourth skill, every time she receives a physical attack the attacker will suffer from poison damage. It has nothing to do with her death. And her ultimate deals will jump over to the next enemy when the poisoned enemy is killed while under the poison of her ultimate. Just dont bring physical heroes and watch her do almost nothing.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight

Guild leader of

「A」llstars

kainBG
Squire
Squire

Mon May 30, 2016 9:30 am

Hi you are correct sorry,
The damage seems unreal on low levels(50-70 so far) for 1 second everyone drops to almost 0hp
Just dont bring physical heroes and watch her do almost nothing.

Almost all magical heroes hit with basic physical attacks... so they get poisoned at the start and reach 0 hp in a matter of 1-2seconds... just doesn't seem right?

If you still say its correct then Ok, it just wasn't like that a few weeks ago(the damage).
http://imgur.com/2E4RLr8
Above is an image from my magical party vs a party which has Arachna and is 4 levels below me. Everyone died in a few seconds and as you can see arachna dmg is impossible high for a fight which lasted just a few seconds
Guess ill go level her as all meta is playing her atm and nothing can survive.
Last edited by kainBG on Mon May 30, 2016 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Brainless
Knight
Knight

Mon May 30, 2016 9:34 am

She is needed in Giant Gizmo boss fight in Profecy Pool anyway so she's a must in gearing up!
Team name: [SL]✨Brainless
Server: 066 Urestag
Guild: Soul Legacy
Level: 100
Vip: 11

kainBG
Squire
Squire

Mon May 30, 2016 9:40 am

Her dmg in arena is just unreal, just see the image i linked :lol: its crazy fights with all parties(Magical or Physical) is just a few seconds and the above party is 4 levels below my magical party

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon May 30, 2016 9:54 am

kainBG wrote:
Hi you are correct sorry,
The damage seems unreal on low levels(50-70 so far) for 1 second everyone drops to almost 0hp
Just dont bring physical heroes and watch her do almost nothing.

Almost all magical heroes hit with basic physical attacks... so they get poisoned at the start and reach 0 hp in a matter of 1-2seconds... just doesn't seem right?

If you still say its correct then Ok, it just wasn't like that a few weeks ago(the damage).
Above is an image from my magical party vs a party which has Arachna and is 4 levels below me. Everyone died in a few seconds and as you can see arachna dmg is impossible high for a fight which lasted just a few seconds
Guess ill go level her as all meta is playing her atm and nothing can survive.

Yeah you may be right, can only tell for Level 90 orange fusion for sure. There the heroes survive much longer against her. You also made the fault that you didn't bring a real tank. As soon as Ezio jumps around, she can attack your Jasmine and heroes behind her when she dies. You're correct as well on the autoattacks, every hero has them. But magic heroes will mostly attack with magic skills and should survive longer against her.

Her damage got raised at the time when her awakening got released. Prior to that she was unusable.

「A」rclight

Guild leader of

「A」llstars