KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:34 pm

AlanTheGreat wrote:
I purchased the Prince of Persia 5 star package on the last day (yesterday) and did not receive the 250 souls. My VIP level went up, but I did not get what I actually purchased. I checked again this morning, and still nothing. How do I contact customer support about this?

Upper left corner in the game. Be sure to attack a screenshot of the receipt from purchase.

Schneemond
Knight
Knight

Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:31 am

There's several problems with Malrath that make him way stronger than he normally would be.
Not only does his Scavenger skill heal him more than stated (his awakening seems to falsely strenghten that skill, although not listed in the description), his bonus from awakening also does affect male heroes (I've made a long post about that to prove that as an own topic).
And what I recently discoveres is that Malrath heals three or four times for 14k (on lvl 100), whenever Ezio uses his killing spree. The disappearing and reappearing seems to trigger the Scavenger skill as well.

KILLERGRAMZ360
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:44 am

I an having a problem with the new update you relased it really slow and i do not know what the problem is when you released update in the past It was quick if some can help me with this please email me at Gmail here us my email kgoldsmith384@gmail.com

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:00 am

KILLERGRAMZ360 wrote:
I an having a problem with the new update you relased it really slow and i do not know what the problem is when you released update in the past It was quick if some can help me with this please email me at Gmail here us my email kgoldsmith384@gmail.com

Please contact us sending an in-game message or a private message on Facebook.

Thanks

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Orkon has been bugged ever since his release. Fix him already, your developers cant be THAT incompetent.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:34 pm

After update there is no mystic ruins ...

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:53 pm

dzulio wrote:
After update there is no mystic ruins ...

A BIT more information would be good... It doesn't pop up? It doesn't show in your chat?

For me there's no problem with the ruins. Popped up like usual. And the recent ruin bug got fixed as well where everyone appears as offline.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:05 pm

It didnt pop up ať all....

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:15 pm

dzulio wrote:
It didnt pop up ať all....

Well that's pitiful but can happen. There's no guarantee that it will pop up.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

SirBrotato
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:40 pm

I have a P +1 Taurus on Server 162 and whenever I try to use his fourth ability with a team that has majority middle heroes, it appears to only boost my Physical Attack, but in the description of the ability, it says it does physical AND magic boost. Is there something wrong the graphic that pops up when he uses the ability, or is this description wrong and it isn't supposed to, or am I just missing something?