DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:13 am

Arclight wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
One problem that has happened few times to me is that in Treasure Cave somebody attacks me, and I am the winner (I saw the replay), but nevertheless it says the opponent won and well, I lose gold and diamonds. Don't know why that happens. I'm on server 237 if that helps.

Also, since the before last update, when I use up all my ability points, when I click the last point remaining, it prompts a pop-up that I don't have anymore points left and the level points return to before I started upgrading them and the money is lost until I restart the game. Not a big deal, but annoying sometimes.

Never faced the first issue with the treasure cave. Did the battle timeout? Then the attacker will win because both teams will die (like in CoF). Other possible reason could be a broken replay. I'm sure the team will have a look over it.

Regarding the ability points - this often occurs under unstable network connections. You're on wifi or mobile data when it occurs?

Nop, the battles did not time out. My two remaining heroes killed the opponent's. That does not happen often, but maybe once per week.

And always am connected with wifi :) although its connection is a little unstable at times. But I thought it was because of the update because it has never happened to me before.

Edited: Also today I reinstalled the app because it was an update. But I have been having problems with normal Arena. I can enter at first, but when I go to another place and try to enter again, it does not enter.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:43 pm

The arena issue should be solved with today's small update.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Brutus03
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:01 am

Not sure if this has been brought up but whenever I leave arena I can't enter it again until I log off and sign back in. I'm not the only one experiencing this issue other members of my guild said same thing happening to them, ok just read guy above me issue and it's the same the update didn't fix it

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:06 am

Brutus03 wrote:
Not sure if this has been brought up but whenever I leave arena I can't enter it again until I log off and sign back in. I'm not the only one experiencing this issue other members of my guild said same thing happening to them, ok just read guy above me issue and it's the same the update didn't fix it

This was fixed yesterday :)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight

Guild leader of

「A」llstars

watakushi
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Another bug I noticed:
-Ranged characters shouldn't be affected by Arachna's Toxic Spine (e.g. Gale fires her ultimate at Arachna, and due to Arachna's passive skill, Gale's HP plummets. How does she reach Gale all the way to the back line with her spines?) That makes no sense at all, how does that even work? Arachna's passive should only affect melee physical attacks. Please fix.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Arclight wrote:
Brutus03 wrote:

This was fixed yesterday :)

it is still happening.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:20 pm

watakushi wrote:
Another bug I noticed:
-Ranged characters shouldn't be affected by Arachna's Toxic Spine (e.g. Gale fires her ultimate at Arachna, and due to Arachna's passive skill, Gale's HP plummets. How does she reach Gale all the way to the back line with her spines?) That makes no sense at all, how does that even work? Arachna's passive should only affect melee physical attacks. Please fix.

Yep xD that doesn't make sense, but it is written in her skills ); all physical damage. It took me a while to notice why my Gale was been murdered xD and all the other physical heroes. But it also would make her ability (and arachna itself) useless if not like that.

Another Bug, although not new, but for me it is: The animations post-battles are loopy, they do not end and one must restart the app to keep playing. It happens in TC and Arenas, not sure if in other places. And I don't mean the replays (which also are endless, but at least one can exit through the pause button), but the actual fights.

P.D. It hasn't happened to me since the update the not entering arena bug.

Gambit
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:55 am

It's still happening. Once you update your arena defense you can no longer enter it. The only thing that works is to kill the app and restart it. This happens 100% of the time on iOS

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Arena issue will be fixed on Monday, when the guy is in the office again.

「A」rclight

Guild leader of

「A」llstars

5had0wL0rd
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:15 am

Lingling:

Battlefield Snack: Sometimes for no reason when used it heals Lingling instead of the targeted ally; plate of food reaches targeted ally but doesn't get healed, no numbers pop up for them, healing numbers only pop up for Lingling.