Stranger
Squire
Squire

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Since our server merge and the Christmas update Crucible doesn't work properly. The first fights are harder than the last 5 :(
Everyday I almost lose all my heroes in the first few fights against enemies that are 9 Levels smaller.
Sys says there's nothing wrong with it. It's never been like that before the update so of course it's wrong. There are hundreds of bugs since the last update but this is the worst. I don't have time to work on crucible 1 1/2 hours a day but this long time I need everyday to go through. So most of the time I can't do it anymore. And this shit work for all my money :(((
I am very disappointed in them not helping in weeks :(((

Unity
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:34 am

Possible bug with Daily Arena Awards: If you've reached the maximum quantity of 999 EXP vials or jars, you will get a message saying if you want to wait before collecting the rewards. If you tap Cancel, the message will close as normal BUT you will no longer gain access to it because the message disappears from your inbox. I am having this problem right now and had to contact support to see if they can resend the message. What makes this frustrating is that it was the last day of double arena awards, which meant double coins, double items, double gladiator coins.

If this issue is unresolved, it will affect my decision into not wanting to play Soul Hunters anymore.

Sam
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Bug in Epic Arena

I fought first battle of the day and won. Battle counter decreased by 1 but battle didn't appear in replays and (except Cooldown Timer that worked correctly) game results looked like as this match hasn't been ever played. Same thing did happen to me yesterday (first match, same opponent), my victory disappeared and I did lose 1 of 5 daily tries again.

As proof I made few screenshots (with replay screen, Cooldown Timer and time in the game 46 minutes after global daily tries reset). If it would help, I can send them to support / developers. Server: 225 Great Forge.

GreyWind
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:32 pm

There's still a bug with XP potions.
Sometimes, when you simply use one, the game crashes and spam them in the hero you choose.
I told this to the support in July (also made a video showing this issue), but no fix yet.
Randomization of items in shops is a mistake.

tacocat
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:04 am

Bug in raid: crashing during hero selection stage causes me to "stay in the fight" when i log back in it says i (as in my team name) is fighting. Then i lose a raid chance with nothing gained. Lost both raid chances today that way.

MadMMegN
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:25 am

I had this same problem yesterday with one of my raids.

hayaku
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 pm

This has been a problem on my end for a whole month now, both in Arena and Epic Arena. It doesn't matter whether I win or lose the match, it would not be recorded and the battle history would not be updated. However, my cool down timer comes into effect, and I lose one of my daily attempts.

Sometimes, at critical times, especially before the 12:00PM Arena rewards, I would see myself win the battle, but my rank doesn't change, and there is no record of it.

I've re-installed the game multiple times, even after Lilith releases new versions. Happens on both my Mobile and Tablet. I also have video proof of this bug.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:40 am

Sam wrote:
Bug in Epic Arena

I fought first battle of the day and won. Battle counter decreased by 1 but battle didn't appear in replays and (except Cooldown Timer that worked correctly) game results looked like as this match hasn't been ever played. Same thing did happen to me yesterday (first match, same opponent), my victory disappeared and I did lose 1 of 5 daily tries again.

As proof I made few screenshots (with replay screen, Cooldown Timer and time in the game 46 minutes after global daily tries reset). If it would help, I can send them to support / developers. Server: 225 Great Forge.

Happened to me as well
And u know I was attacking you :D :D

Please fix this
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

cnlew
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:25 am

dear arclight
dana has a bug where her green ability's damage registers as magic damage yet grants life steal and uses her physical attack stat

gold dragons don't register immunity to this attack yet regular dragons do

have an image showing the bug

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:14 am

cnlew, her ability clearly says phyical damage.

"Dina hides behind a golden shield, reducing damage she takes by 50%. If she takes 4 hits within a short period of time, she will react by dealing a large amount of AOE physical damage."
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss