Ishmaa
Squire
Squire

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:20 am

Hello.
It looks like I found another bug. Whenever Mariana starts to use her ultimate it pauses the game, right? But if you use any other hero's ultimate during this pause it will extend it, and Mariana's ultimate charging animation will go on. So, if you make chain use of hero ultimates, like 4 heroes (with Mariana) she will fire her ultimate almost instantly after pause release.
Also, can you add a feedback form to the game? Registering here just to post it is kind of too much.
Thank you.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:56 am

Ishmaa wrote:
Hello.
It looks like I found another bug. Whenever Mariana starts to use her ultimate it pauses the game, right? But if you use any other hero's ultimate during this pause it will extend it, and Mariana's ultimate charging animation will go on. So, if you make chain use of hero ultimates, like 4 heroes (with Mariana) she will fire her ultimate almost instantly after pause release.
Also, can you add a feedback form to the game? Registering here just to post it is kind of too much.
Thank you.

You can contact the support in-game if you want to report game issues too but for reporting bugs it's better to post here. Will check the issue you posted.

Widdershins
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:54 pm

The new server 248 also has the Crucible of Fire bug. Get to level 30 on day 1 and the very 1st CoF enemies are level 49. So much for double crucible coins.

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Something new that I noticed, the Tree merchant doesn't drop anymore purple items from 100 souls box, only blue items.

Snarrow
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:36 am

Since that update its not possible for me to open the gold/xp mine. Even after a reinstall.

In german is thewriting of the icon "Veranstaltungen" and "Gemeinschaft" too close together. And ezio has also a word left in the Awakening text in german. There has to be the word "er" in the last sentence.

The last 2 mistakes arent big deals. But may look the game mote professional without that ^^

Buuuut i would like to get my mines back.

hengli

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:37 pm

Snarrow wrote:
Since that update its not possible for me to open the gold/xp mine. Even after a reinstall.

In german is thewriting of the icon "Veranstaltungen" and "Gemeinschaft" too close together. And ezio has also a word left in the Awakening text in german. There has to be the word "er" in the last sentence.

The last 2 mistakes arent big deals. But may look the game mote professional without that ^^

Buuuut i would like to get my mines back.

Hey Snarrow, we are fixing the mines. For the german we will fix it tomorrow probably, thanks!

belgrade
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Today a lot of bugs show up
I cant:
- Access Treasure Cave
- Mystic Ruins and Raid Dungeons also.
- In all Battles one same black character shows up, with loading icon animated (circling)

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:54 pm

Lars is front line and actually only the usual suspects stay in front of him, but he us found in the lever for middle heroes. Haven't tested if this confuses Taurus, though
no more money from me

Burialharbor
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Driller with full ultimate energy at end of round will lose all energy at the start of next round. For example, ends round 2/3 with full ultimate energy, will begin round 3/3 with zero ultimate energy.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Another thing about Lars: is it intentional that his fourth skill at 91 only goes up to 31, but costs as much as everyone else's 51st?

Edit: it is correct now
no more money from me