Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Not sure if is reported, but Driller using her energy in COF and also when she moves between stages in Solo dungeons. Is not All the time and the % can be from 30 to 100, it resets to 0.

Unity
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:35 pm

The game has been crashing at a high rate lately. It's pretty random, but one place I've seen it happening frequently is during your Crucible Of Fire run, usually when you're selecting your heroes. This is one of the crashes that sometimes affects the sound files upon opening the app (as I mentioned earlier in this thread).

Minoa
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Sometimes when you use tholin's ultimate on last boss (ethera) on raid 15, game freezes! you cannot do anything, you need to force exiting the game. When you log in again you have lost your attack.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Minoa wrote:
Sometimes when you use tholin's ultimate on last boss (ethera) on raid 15, game freezes! you cannot do anything, you need to force exiting the game. When you log in again you have lost your attack.

Will ask the testing team to check this issue, thanks!

BeastKingSH
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:05 am

Hello! I am an experienced player and I started a new party on a brand new server...well long story short I made it to lvl 30 on the first day. When I went to beat the first wave on CoF I was against lvl 49 opponents and had all of my heroes wiped out in the first battle. I have heard this is an issue on other new servers as well. Is this a bug or is there a reason for this?

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:20 am

Again Gus I can't say it enough. Please fix GUS. I have been asking for months with NO RESPONSE. It is very sad when your paying customers have a real complaint and you do NOTHING about it. Horribly customer service.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:32 am

Holydoc wrote:
Again Gus I can't say it enough. Please fix GUS. I have been asking for months with NO RESPONSE. It is very sad when your paying customers have a real complaint and you do NOTHING about it. Horribly customer service.

Fix what about Gus? You can't ask to fix something when you don't explain what it is.

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:54 am

Scroll to the very first post. Or own Gus and you will see.

Brainless
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Great job with the update. I really liked the auto-plundering in treasure cave but after server reset on next day arena and epic arena stopped working (even if you win fight rank does not change) and auto-plunder can last forever but no caves will be attacked. Allthou I get attack by players from other servers. This problem exists for majority of server 65/66/67(merged servers). Is it possible to get it fixed soon?
Team name: [SL]✨Brainless
Server: 066 Urestag
Guild: Soul Legacy
Level: 100
Vip: 11

Cashdro
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Server 234 OC Arena is bugged, nothing registers. No rank changes

Server 236 CS Crafting is bugged keep getting cmd_notfound error