gismo
Squire
Squire

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:40 pm

gismo wrote:
After the last update I noticed that I only get half the gold in Crucible. Intendet or a bug? Sitting at lvl73.

nevermind me, this is just because the event is over :?
Server 143 Dark Power

Alex
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:33 pm

gismo wrote:
One more thing - it happened to me that enemy team ultimates completely after seconds when attacking caves. It can't be possible that they charge up that fast

It's not a bug it is designed that way so the caves are "more difficult" to plunder
S19 [IM]

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Sorry for the late reply, was busy with work.
@homework / Brainless: Can't confirm that her ultimate does no damage. Using her pretty often and her ultimate managed to kill many heroes.

@gismo: Li Twins got fixed, you can now split them at Polaris and they won't get frozen. Regarding the caves that's game mechanic. Watch a replay where you have been attacked. Your heroes start with precharged energy bars. So does the enemy when you are the attacker. Like Alex said, that's because it would be too easy for the attacker. With precharged bars, you have to plan your team more regarding the defending team.

Updated the first post with resolved or newly discovered things. Shirley's hook works properly on autofights now. Ariel's signature item doesn't increase magic crit rating upon enchanting.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:17 am

Just to let you know, we are fixing many of these bugs in our next update guys. :)

ferisadi
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:11 pm

hengli wrote:
Just to let you know, we are fixing many of these bugs in our next update guys. :)

Good to hear that these bugs will be fixed soon.
In the afterlife the soul hunters will meet their maker.
Its in this place they will see me. Until then, be brave.

ferisadi
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:19 pm

The following bugs can be added to the list (first post):

Crusher:
- "Granite Shield's" description says that it absorbs up to 'x' damage for 10 seconds. This does not work for magical damage
(Either description needs to be adjusted, Or the absorb should also work for magic attacks).

Seraphine:
- If she's awakened, then she will repeat her last skill when she dies instead of her normal death animation.
--------------------------

- In the Guild log the end part of longer sentences get overlapped with the next sentence.

- If you ask for help on mystic runes. Then wait till people help u (and red dots appear).
And then don't open mystic runes till they disappear. The red dots stays visible.

- If someone asks help for mystic runes. (you don't help). And next day they have a mystic rune active. You can use the old invitation to get in mystic runes. If u try to open one of the doors now, it sais u don't have a invitation. (It would be better not to let people acces mystic runes with old invitation).

- The price of soulstones in shops is 500 (or 400 in legendary shop). If u buy 5 Soulstones of any hero it will be sold out. The price shown is still 500 (or 400 for legendary shop) Now if u leave the shop and go back into this same shop. U will notice that the price of the sold out item is 100 (or 80 for legendary shop).

- Sometimes a new mail in your inbox doesn't open (Happens almost daily). After closing mailbox and reopening the mailbox and mail it is displayed correct.

- At bounty caverns tidal temple (deadly mode), it shows exp vial (60exp) as possible drop. This stage does not drop exp vial (60 exp).
- At bounty caverns tidal temple (Heroic), it shows exp vial (60exp) as possible drop. This stage does not drop exp vial (60 exp).

- The rules of crucible of fire states that heroes above lvl 20 can enter COF. So a character needs to be lvl 21 or higher to get acces. I noticed that characters of lvl 20 can acces although they are not above lvl 20.

- If on epic arena setting def parties. And team one misses 1-4 heroes and u click confirm. U get message Party1 is short of 5 heroes.
( Should be: Party 1 is short of 1 or more heroes).
-----------------------------------

- Chapter 9 (Lyria) stage 6 (Moonbeam mountains):
Can drop a wellspring water. But the request loot list of chapter 9 has not a wellspring water included.

- Chapter 10 (Jailbreak) stage 2 (Brute force):
Can drop a golden mallet. But the request loot list of chapter 10 has not a golden mallet included.

- Chapter 10 (Jailbreak) stage 5 (Decisive strike):
Can drop a runic crystal ball. But the request loot list of chapter 10 has not a runic crystal ball included.

- Chapter 10 (Jailbreak) stage 6 (Governor’s guard):
Can drop a ancient royal sword. But the request loot list of chapter 10 has not a ancient royal sword included.

- Chapter 11 (Detonation) stage 7 (timely escape):
Can drop a Sage wand. But the request loot list of chapter 11 has not a Sage wand included.

- The request loot list of chapter 11 (Detonation) includes the sceptre of the abyss two times.
In the afterlife the soul hunters will meet their maker.
Its in this place they will see me. Until then, be brave.

Unity
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:48 pm

There is still an audio glitch with Soul Hunters, but now I can give you more information. I'm using an Apple iPad Mini, so heads up on the model.

The bug is triggered whenever you leave the app by pressing the Home button, then re-opening the app by tapping the icon. Two things can happen:

1. If the app brings you back to wherever you were initially (Main Menu, Treasure Cave, Crucible Of Fire, Campaign, etc.), some sound effects will not work.

2. If the app brings you to the Lilith Games logo screen, you have a huge chance in all sound effects not working at all.

The only way to fix this is to force quit the app by double-tapping the Home button, then swiping the Soul Hunters app away from the list of open apps.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:12 pm

it is bug or feature?

i was fighting again myself in crucible of fire :-)

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:36 pm

GUS. GUS. GUS. GUS. GUS. GUS. GUS. GUS. GUS

P.S. one last thing PLEASE FIX GUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been waiting and posting this for MONTHS now

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:08 pm

I fairly regularly experience an issue in which I will tap a hero to use an experience item, but the game will treat it as if I'm holding my finger on that hero, using up many items without my intending to do so. I've also seen a similar phenomenon when adding enchanting fragments, though at least these items aren't consumed immediately.