kainBG
Squire
Squire

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Mon May 30, 2016 10:01 am

Hi,
That was just a test :) i use leon/Drago + Ezio mostly but the result is the same no matter my party(almost everyone starts with a basic attack or their second attack is basic).
I've also asked my guildmates and friends to try the result is always the same(for low levels) the damage scaling seems totally off and currently in spring breeze(newish server max level is 68+) everyone is using her as a tank... very boring to be forced to use her no matter what.

Still if you say the damage scaling at low levels is normal then ok i guess i just have to level up and forget for arena for now(or start using her and join everyone).

Alex
Knight
Knight

Mon May 30, 2016 11:57 am

Yeah don't worry it will be ok later. But she's interesting to have so don't forget her
S19 [IM]

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Mon May 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Lots of us paying customers would like GUS to be fixed.
Thank you.

Machokara
Knight
Knight

Mon May 30, 2016 6:02 pm

IDK if this is a bug ,but Shirly's Meat hook doesn't hit an enemy sometimes.
Is this made on purpose?
So we have a Mortus and Osiris.
She uses her hook and i click it.
The space between the 2 is like 1cm and she didn't hook no1!?!?!.
What?
Atleast make it so she hooks the closest enemy to the hook when you click it.
Plus.
If there is a huge distance between enemys why doesn't the Meat hook hook someone on the way back?
The hook is CLEARLY going trough the enemy like they are some kinda
ghost.
~We are all mad here~ ^_^

~Watermelon is bae~^_^

#WeNeedAMaleHealer

Stand back and let the butcher work !

Kriptor
Squire
Squire

Tue May 31, 2016 10:52 pm

I really have a problem i cant buy anithing in the shops, epic arena, jojo, etc the icons are flashing and i cant select, please i need your help, i trie to uninstall and install but steal not working

Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:24 am

In addition to known bugs, Cara's Ultimate (Cage of Eternity) does no damage to Giant Gizmo (Prophecy Pool), even though the ability reads "dealing magic damage over time." So, in theory, Gizmo should actually be weak to it.

Her stun from the ultimate does work.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Walksmc wrote:
In addition to known bugs, Cara's Ultimate (Cage of Eternity) does no damage to Giant Gizmo (Prophecy Pool), even though the ability reads "dealing magic damage over time." So, in theory, Gizmo should actually be weak to it.

PP-Gizmo can only be damaged by non-visible, "Damage over Time (DoT)" damage. Cara's ultimate clearly is no DoT skill, it's more like Hanzo, Ezio or Gale where she hits the enemy multiple times. In comparison you don't see damage numbers for skills of Arachna, Killjoy or Tholin's wolves for example. Those are true DoTs.
So not even in theory the skill should work there. The stun is okay because PP-Gizmo can be crowd controlled.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Kriptor wrote:
I really have a problem i cant buy anithing in the shops, epic arena, jojo, etc the icons are flashing and i cant select, please i need your help, i trie to uninstall and install but steal not working

Please make a separate thread for this issue. It seems more individual and can't be reproduced by others.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Arclight wrote:
Walksmc wrote:

PP-Gizmo can only be damaged by non-visible, "Damage over Time (DoT)" damage. Cara's ultimate clearly is no DoT skill, it's more like Hanzo, Ezio or Gale where she hits the enemy multiple times. In comparison you don't see damage numbers for skills of Arachna, Killjoy or Tholin's wolves for example. Those are true DoTs.
So not even in theory the skill should work there. The stun is okay because PP-Gizmo can be crowd controlled.

Well, perhaps her ultimate text should likely be updated? It is a line thin to walk between "says damage over time" and "not actually damage over time." ;)

Thank you for the clarification.

Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Flora's Ultimate (Spring Breeze) does not heal Ezio. First seen in Prophecy Pool, but I later replicated the effect in Crucible. Not positive if his jumping / Eagle Vision dodge is causing a miscommunication.