Mine
Squire
Squire

Can't connect to the game

Thu May 12, 2016 2:15 pm

After the new update I can't connect to the game with my main party. The game throws me an error saying there is a new update available and closes. This only happens with server 34/35, for example I have a level 40 party on server 84 and I was able to connect to it with no issue.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and using a different connection, it didn't change anything. Several members of the guild I am in on server 35 also report the same issue and that they can't fix it in any way.

http://puu.sh/oPeji/f09b3c918b.jpg

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Can't connect to the game

Thu May 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Mine wrote:
After the new update I can't connect to the game with my main party. The game throws me an error saying there is a new update available and closes. This only happens with server 34/35, for example I have a level 40 party on server 84 and I was able to connect to it with no issue.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and using a different connection, it didn't change anything. Several members of the guild I am in on server 35 also report the same issue and that they can't fix it in any way.

http://puu.sh/oPeji/f09b3c918b.jpg

Hello Mine! The server 35 has some issues and we are working to fix them. Sorry to make you all wait. Please help us to tell your guild mates that we are solving this problem.

Edit:
Issues fixed! Please try to login again!

mmoseeker
Squire
Squire

Sun May 24, 2020 12:24 am

tried deleting and reinstalling the game and using a different connection

DonnaL
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:54 am

I also can’t do it