Zeth
Squire
Squire

The game becomes boring?

Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:23 am

During these last days, I've been seeing in many facebook groups people who complain about the game, some say that for a long time they have not added new things (I suppose they refer to innovations in current options as well as types of events and things like that). In addition, I also saw that they were comparing it with the Chinese version, in which there are things that are better than the English and Spanish version, mostly of benefit to the players (60 fragments are needed to awaken a hero, the double artifact awakening can be obtained from chapters 13-21, there is no mission to spend diamonds and many others). Of more it is to say that the last update was relatively "poor". I think they should take more account of the opinions of the users, otherwise I think that in the end the most affected will be the developers.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Re: The game becomes boring?

Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:03 am

Dude you have posted this 6 times. Please do not spam the forum.

Zeth
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:46 pm

Oh, no, the day I tried to publish this the page would not let me do it, I tried several times but I could not add my suggestion. Now that I go back into the forum I see that there are 6. It was not my intention

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:08 am

Zeth wrote:
Oh, no, the day I tried to publish this the page would not let me do it, I tried several times but I could not add my suggestion. Now that I go back into the forum I see that there are 6. It was not my intention

It's ok, at least u ain't one of those people who spam the forum with like 40+ of them that are in chinese text

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:28 pm

I'm good. Let me delete some of those duplicate post because of the buggy issue.

I have seen that coming, to be honest... Which is why I'm trying to contact Sumoon if he has any idea to make this game to be "Rise Up" again...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:14 am

The forum is still bugged? No wonder Zeth had such a hard time.