- 20 - 1m gold
- 40 - 2m gold, crude gear chest, 12x pile of wood
- 60 - 3m gold, purple gift box, 12x pile of iron
- 80 - 5m gold, rare orange equipment chest, 12x pile of crystals, 2x chocolate
- 100 - 10m gold, orange pet equipment box(?), 10x Potion, 15x chocolate
- 15 - Crucible's Path - Complete crucible 4 times this week
- 10 - For The People - Contribute 4800 guild stamina this week
- 10 - Fair - "Reach the top 10 for highest raid damage <cut off>"
- 10 - A True Warrior - Accumulate a total of 15 victories in the Gladiator Arena this week
- 10 - On The Cusp - Reach an Awakening with one hero this week
- 15 - Onwards And Upwards - Reach 120 points for daily quests 6 times this week
- 10 - Workshop - Create a piece of equipment in the workshop this week
- 15 - Diamond Chest - Open 10 Diamond Chests
- 10 - Team Leader - Complete 7 "Together Until The End" guild raid dailies this week
Now. All the items add up to '105', meaning if you want the final 100-chest, you need to do them all. Already this is a problem. If you are going for the 80-chest, you can obviously skip "Diamond Chest", and one other task (gladiator arena, hero awakening, raid completion). This is still a problem, and here's why.
"Fair" requires raid completion. This is out of the player's control. Only the few top guilds have enough active members to accomplish - and finance - this sort of pace reliably. Our small guild sees raid completion every 2 weeks or so, depending on the activity. This makes this objective completion unreliable.
"A True Warrior" requires Gladiator Arena victories. This is out of the player's control, unless they go out of their way to lose rank significantly. The only enemies you can challenge are the ones ranked above you, which are, by definition, equal to or stronger than you. Even if you do succeed here and there, eventually you hit an impossible wall of whales where victory is impossible. I do not participate in this arena, my team lets me hover at a certain comfortable rank that yields a small but nice daily gems reward, and I'm fine with that. Even from my inactive position, all I see are pay2win monsters; no way in hell am I going to try and beat them. And 15 times, no less, that's quite a chore for just 10 points and zero profit. The only viable strategy is to remove your defense team and drop down in the ranks until you reach a place where battles are trivially won. This is what I do in Normal Arena, because it lets me do dailies quickly, and levels my units in the process. I lose nothing because my arena income comes from my Gladiator Arena rank. Oh, and there's a 10-minute delay between every GA victory. Who the hell designed this challenge?
"On The Cusp" requires hero awakening. This is by definition impossible to achieve weekly through normal play. Hero awakening happens once every 50 days (f2p) to 30 days (VIP1). Only whale players who regularly buy the 10$ celestial potion or are able to reset the farming stage 10+ times a day can complete this every week.
"Diamond Chest" requires opening 10 diamond chests. We get 3 or 4 for free per week at the Summoner Circle. The one at the end of Crucible and in the Dailies does not count (nor do they give green jade). Thus the remaining 6-7 has to come from either using diamond chest tickets, or spending gems (288 for one, 2590 for 10). No normal player can afford wasting gems on this, nor is it sustainable.