Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Re: Multiple Hero awakening

Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:30 am

@JerenSoon tell Sumoon that I’m please with his decision for not bringing the “Multi- Awakening Task” into the game. And for your hard work I would want you to know that you are a good person and that to ignore (if possible) these loser, they will always be this way and there is just no way to fix them. But they do have a point that the game is p2w there is no way around it (it’s the truth) and I hope the game stay strong as I have to take some time off (if anyone would care). So I guess it’s good-bye for now.. friends.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Tyrant
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:14 pm

SFRpro, thus is why I gave up arguing with sylphi. Sure it's contraindicating what she is complaining about. The idea is to give level 100 players something more to do or give something more to look forward to...
Rather than reaching level 100 and asking ourselves "what now?" She can at least look forward to reaching level 100 to awakening 2 characters. As for vip members, let's give it an extra perk.
As mentioned, a VIP members doesn't have to wait to gather fragments, they can always buy a celestial potion. I have no idea what sylphi is whining about.

justbluem
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:21 am

SFRpro wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:
SFRpro wrote:

Coming back to awakening, why cant you understand p2w can already do multiple awakening with potions in One day? Especially if part 2 is different (dojo cavern).

So your arguments about allowing multiple collection of fragments (let's say 2 heroes simultaneous) giving an edge to p2w than f2p is NONSENSICAL. As it gives f2w an advantage as p2w always got potion (and is not very concerned with fragments).

+++
Blue!
from server 63!
and sr for bad English ;)