JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Multiple Hero awakening

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Have a chat with other VIP Players and have a second thought: Multiple Awakening Quest might helping F2P Players to compete with P2W Players.

But I also found something already implemented in HQ might helping Hunters to collect fragments and higher level equips/preferred soulstones: They can choose any of Heroic Stages (Chapter 13 till 18) so you can collect awakening fragments and higher level equips or preferred soulstones at the same time. This should make it handy if implementing this one.

Going to have a talk with Sumoon.. I guess Customer Service might be alternative, then... He's offline.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Have a chat with other VIP Players and have a second thought: Multiple Awakening Quest might helping F2P Players to compete with P2W Players.

But I also found something already implemented in HQ might helping Hunters to collect fragments and higher level equips/preferred soulstones: They can choose any of Heroic Stages (Chapter 13 till 18) so you can collect awakening fragments and higher level equips or preferred soulstones at the same time. This should make it handy if implementing this one.

Going to have a talk with Sumoon.. I guess Customer Service might be alternative, then... He's offline.

How exactly is it helping F2P to compete against Whale? Because I ain’t wasting a month just to awaken my Sagar just so some Whale could have double my chances to awaken both of it Urusla and Mechana. Knowing that of course they could just buy the “Celestial Potion” to skip sht and stuff which might make it much more easier for them to awaken even more heroes. It fcking dog sht. And also please do consider that they all did have advantage over us from the start of the game and even now. So how is it going help us (F2P)? HOW?! and yes I did say that I will not bother to respond these kind of threat but what you (@Jerensoon) just say triggered me so much.

The Probelm: They wanted VIP player (lvl 15+) to have more benefits including Mulitp-Task for awakening heroes. (F2P is not including)
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Sylphi wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:

How exactly is it helping F2P to compete against Whale? Because I ain’t wasting a month just to awaken my Sagar just so some Whale could have double my chances to awaken both of it Urusla and Mechana. Knowing that of course they could just buy the “Celestial Potion” to skip sht and stuff which might make it much more easier for them to awaken even more heroes. It fcking dog sht. And also please do consider that they all did have advantage over us from the start of the game and even now. So how is it going help us (F2P)? HOW?! and yes I did say that I will not bother to respond these kind of threat but what you (@Jerensoon) just say triggered me so much.

The Probelm: They wanted VIP player (lvl 15+) to have more benefits including Mulitp-Task for awakening heroes. (F2P is not including)

I think you are not aware that "whales" are already doing double or triple awakening in ONE day. They don't need to collect fragments nor are they interested cuz it takes time. And even if they wanna speed up fragments collection it wil cost them more diamonds than normal (they would rather buy potions).

While for you f2p, you can collect fragments of e.g. two heroes at the SAME time (in different chapters). Thus brings down your awakening for 2 heroes from 1 month to 2.5 weeks. Huge advantage to f2p.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:32 pm

“Huge Advantage” what are you talking about? And “Yes” I am “so” aware of whale using the Celestial Potions just so they don’t have to do this part of the awakening quest but how is this going to slove anything? It would just make the process much faster especially for the whales. Since I’m pretty sure, they are willing to do anything if necessary to awaken their whole team and for those who can’t do that, have to kept on farming which to me is the same thing but with 2 heroes this time. Isn’t this “awakening” suppose to be the fun and excited part of the game? Now it’s just like people want to rush over it and have it done.
It would been much better if they could just make the process a bit faster and short it into a week or whatever. I mean most heroes for example “Sarya” and “Lumos” Awakening is pretty useless and they have been in our collections for almost a year now but for us to collect fragments for almost a months just to awaken them is just insane.

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:47 am

Sylphi wrote:
“Huge Advantage” what are you talking about? And “Yes” I am “so” aware of whale using the Celestial Potions just so they don’t have to do this part of the awakening quest but how is this going to slove anything? It would just make the process much faster especially for the whales. Since I’m pretty sure, they are willing to do anything if necessary to awaken their whole team and for those who can’t do that, have to kept on farming which to me is the same thing but with 2 heroes this time. Isn’t this “awakening” suppose to be the fun and excited part of the game? Now it’s just like people want to rush over it and have it done.
It would been much better if they could just make the process a bit faster and short it into a week or whatever. I mean most heroes for example “Sarya” and “Lumos” Awakening is pretty useless and they have been in our collections for almost a year now but for us to collect fragments for almost a months just to awaken them is just insane.

Am for shortening 1st stage. But you seem not to get the point with multi awakening. And how does it benefiy p2w more than f2p?

P2w doesn't need fragments so they are not concerned with part 1.

E.g.
A. Whale wanna do 2 awakenings in one day, just buy potions and it's done on same day as long the caverns or dojos are different on part 2.

B. F2p need to do it in 2 months (as per your example, 1mnth x 2 heroes).
So with multi collection of fragments, you can collect e.g. fragments for 2 heroes in diff chapters at the same time. So if you were collecting 5 fragments for 1 hero. Youll collect 2x5 fragments.

So if previously it took you 1 year to awake 12 heroes, now it takes 6 months instead.

You don't realise what easier mean for stage one? Let's say they bring down fragments from 80 to 60 like in chinese. Still that's 8 months for 12 heroes compared to 6 months under option B (still 80 fragments but simultaneous collection).

They will not bring down collection to e.g. 40 to achieve same result as in B. As in chinese it is only 60.

So your 1 month to 1 week is unrealistic.

Kindly substantiate your next reply if you will come with same general statement.

Cheers

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Consider I need to pick both sides and showing you Pros and Cons of that Multiple Awakening Quest. Hopefully this will clear everything up (and my mind is on full battery after some meal... Can't think rationally when hungry...):

Pros:
  • Allowing you to awaken preferred Heroes simultaneously at the short time (If the thing I suggested was implemented: Even shorter and flexible)
  • Helping F2P Players getting better progress and able to catch up with P2W Players

Cons:
  • P2W Players are able to take advantage on this feature and awaken even more Heroes in one single day (Which I already mentioned it before)

It is kind of worth it for F2P Players; but P2W Players can take the advantage to awaken more heroes. Let's say they can awaken 2 Heroes in 1 Day (with Celestial Potion and that preferred Quest was on CoT and Dojo of-the-day). If Multiple Awakening Quest is implemented, they can awaken 4 or more at once (with Celestial Potions) because they can simply add multiple Heroes for CoT and Dojo.

So it's leaving to you if this will help either F2P or P2W or Both sides, because that kind of feature need to be think twice before implementing it.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:44 pm

SFRpro wrote:
Sylphi wrote:

Am for shortening 1st stage. But you seem not to get the point with multi awakening. And how does it benefiy p2w more than f2p?

E.g.
A. Whale wanna do 2 awakenings in one day, just buy potions and it's done on same day as long the caverns or dojos are different on part 2.

So with multi collection of fragments, you can collect e.g. fragments for 2 heroes in diff chapters at the same time. So if you were collecting 5 fragments for 1 hero. Youll collect 2x5 fragments.

So if previously it took you 1 year to awake 12 heroes, now it takes 6 months instead.

You don't realise what easier mean for stage one? Let's say they bring down fragments from 80 to 60 like in chinese. Still that's 8 months for 12 heroes compared to 6 months under option B (still 80 fragments but simultaneous collection).

They will not bring down collection to e.g. 40 to achieve same result as in B. As in chinese it is only 60.

Kindly substantiate your next reply if you will come with same general statement.

Cheers

You do have a good point but however, if you were to compare heroes from both sides (F2P and P2W) there is a hug differences. So I don’t really see any benefits for me as a F2P player having to awaken 2 heroes at the same, what if those heroes doesn’t help me as much and that to me, is like either you do the 2 awakening with both of your heroes or you’re miss out your chances. For example, I’m not just going to rush through and awaken both of my Lumos and Jasmine because there’s a 2 awakening quests, I would rather just wait and awaken the heroes that help me out the most. But if you were to look into the P2W side, it would be a whole different story since heroes such as Superman and Urusla and of course “other premium heroes”are a must at anywhere. And having the 2 awakening would and will speed up their process rather than those of F2P. Again, it will not benefits anyone but whales.

I too, will wait kindly for your next reply.
Last edited by Sylphi on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrant
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:42 pm

So your arguments about allowing multiple collection of fragments (let's say 2 heroes simultaneous) giving an edge to p2w than f2p is NONSENSICAL. As it gives f2w an advantage as p2w always got potion (and is not very concerned with fragments).

What hunters need to understand is the fact that p2w players will always have their advantages. I spend a couple of dollars here and there, nothing out of my budget... but am I going to say it's unfair that I can't keep with someone who's spending 1000's?
Overall it's a matter of lilith understanding that the perks are utterly useless, it shouldn't even be considered a benefit...
In addition I like your idea of keeping things fair. As an incentive for all members, including non-vip, reaching level 100 will grant an additional awakening quest... and for VIP members (maybe level 10+) will be granted as an additional awakening quest.
As some people mention, there are heroes who are completely useless and unused. But for the sake of the game is willing to do the awakening quest. I'm certainly not willing to spend $10 dollars on a hero awakening for someone like Urestag.
Furthermore, the idea is trying to make this game fun for members who reach 100, other than that the grind gets boring. Day after day I'll say to myself; ok all done, wait for tomorrow. =/

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:46 pm

“.. the idea is trying to make this game fun for members who reach 100..” I’m pretty sure rushing through heroes awakening quests is not one of them as there are many things that make the game unfair for many other players. And I strongly disagree with you on the VIP(15+) perks being “useless” and “Yes” it will get boring (very quicky) if you are able to sweep on anythings (VIP 15+).
The point of this is to keep the gap between F2P and P2W not far from each other, and by having these additions awakening quests for VIP players and as we know that they are and will be the first one to do the “heroes awakening quests” and by the time a F2P players reach that certain lvl there wouldn’t be any competetive between the two since it would take 2x longer for the F2P to actually reach onto those P2W. And considering that P2W players (some) will have legendary pet by then so... nop.
Last edited by Sylphi on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Sylphi wrote:
SFRpro wrote:
Sylphi wrote:

E.g.

Cheers

You do have a good point but however, if you were to compare heroes from both sides (F2P and P2W) there is a hug differences. So I don’t really see any benefits for me as a F2P player having to awaken 2 heroes at the same, what if those heroes doesn’t help me as much and that to me, is like either you do the 2 awakening with both of your heroes or you’re miss out your chances. For example, I’m not just going to rush through and awaken both of my Lumos and Jasmine because there’s a 2 awakening quests, I would rather just wait and awaken the heroes that help me out the most. But if you were to look into the P2W side, it would be a whole different story since heroes such as Superman and Urusla and of course “other premium heroes”are a must at anywhere. And having the 2 awakening would and will speed up their process rather than those of F2P. Again, it will not benefits anyone but whales.

I too, will wait kindly for your next reply.

Mate, you still didn't explain the thingy of it being more p2w advantageous. You just saying it. And am saying this for the last time, whales can already do how many awakening with their potions, be it ursula or superman or whatever it is. They dont need the option we are asking for. Unless you mean they ALSO will now collect fragments and wait 1 1month for.80 fragments, instead of potion? O.o