Tyrant
Squire
Squire

Multiple Hero awakening

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:48 pm

As we all know any game that you play your character can pick up multiple quests. I think it will be a lot of fun if we can slowly progress the Awakening gear for multiple Heroes. This will certainly encourage people to buy and spend more diamonds; especially during events of double drops for Heroic instances. The amount of heroes that you can awaken at a time can be added as your VIP level increases.

Let's be honest, the benefits that you gain for VIP 15 is utterly useless.
Stamina reset
- Sweeping 160x
- Arena reset 13x
- Midas touch 300x
- Hero reset 25x

I don't think I've used more than 2 resets for any of these benefits. And I don't think anyone has ever done Midas touch 300 times. So why not give us something that we're all looking forward to. Essentially the end goal of this game is to awaken everyone and to obtain orange + 2.
After reaching level 100 I can see how the game slows down and can get boring. There's not much of a reason for me to buy stamina after level 100. With 30 sweeps I'll get about three rare orange fragments. To me it isn't worth it to spend so much diamonds to get 3 fragments. But what I will spend diamonds on are resets and stamina for awakening Quest.

I don't mind trying to reach to the VIP 15, but these benefits are not inspiring me to to spend more.

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Re: Multiple Hero awakening

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:36 am

On point. Couldn't agree more.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:16 pm

There's the major reason why there's no Multiple Awakening Quest: To prevent the major gap between F2P and P2W Players. Imagine VIP 15 Players going for 3 awakening quest at once while Non-VIP or VIP 5 and below can only do 1 quest. Total imbalance I can say.

Will try to ask Sumoon a favor if he can adjust some of VIP Perks; but for Multiple Awakening Quest: No, No, NO!

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:42 am

Tyrant wrote:
As we all know any game that you play your character can pick up multiple quests. I think it will be a lot of fun if we can slowly progress the Awakening gear for multiple Heroes. This will certainly encourage people to buy and spend more diamonds; especially during events of double drops for Heroic instances. The amount of heroes that you can awaken at a time can be added as your VIP level increases.

Let's be honest, the benefits that you gain for VIP 15 is utterly useless.
Stamina reset
- Sweeping 160x
- Arena reset 13x
- Midas touch 300x
- Hero reset 25x

I don't think I've used more than 2 resets for any of these benefits. And I don't think anyone has ever done Midas touch 300 times. So why not give us something that we're all looking forward to. Essentially the end goal of this game is to awaken everyone and to obtain orange + 2.
After reaching level 100 I can see how the game slows down and can get boring. There's not much of a reason for me to buy stamina after level 100. With 30 sweeps I'll get about three rare orange fragments. To me it isn't worth it to spend so much diamonds to get 3 fragments. But what I will spend diamonds on are resets and stamina for awakening Quest.

I don't mind trying to reach to the VIP 15, but these benefits are not inspiring me to to spend more.

I can’t. I liaterally just can’t. Seriously?
There’s actually more benefits for those who are VIP 15 and not just the “Medias Touch” or “Hero Reset”. There’s the Crucible of Fire Reset which F2P players like myself have to wait for 1 day and every day to be able to do it and sometime we couldn’t even finish it since most of our heroes are so shtty and useless. And it’s so outragous knowing that VIP players can just fcking sweep through the whole thing and then reset and do that over again and again while us F2P have to use our brain to win a battle using a Jasmine against a SUPERMAN and a PETROS.
There’s the unlimited Stamina purchase for VIP 15 (Which of course cost a lot Diamonds), Stamina as you guy know is very important once you start the game. It will gain you new acess to different thing and it’s so triggering seeing VIP players getting ahead and get more thing like started on Raid (have to be lvl 46) when most of their team are only at lvl 36 or getting medal and frame being the first one to reach lvl 100 in their server. (Are you fcking kidding me? As if any effort is put onto that).
They (VIP) are forever top 100 players on the Arena, Gaining more “Dust” and “Diamonds” every day than other players that are below them which are extremely helpful during procress.
Or a lvl 3 player who have 7* Rayma and Superman.
I’m pretty sure there are much more worst thing but for now this is all I’m going to say. And please try to put yourself into most F2P player’s shoes before coming here to say that. There might be things that is going on in their life and that is why they aren’t spending as much but that doesn’t mean when that they should be less competitive than those that decide to pay instead of actually playing the game. And “Yes” knowing that the goal of the game is to get all heroes to Orange+# and ofc awakening which is suppose to be the fun part and I don’t get it how making the process easier would solve anything but then again I’m pretty sure this is the direction that Lilith is going for so... as a F2P I could careless since there is no point for me to compete against someone who say that there should be more benefit to those that are VIP.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Tyrant
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:54 am

Wow, and ofc, there's someone who's always missing the point... I'm saying the average 99.9% of the players will never use the midas touch 300x. And if your saying that VIP players will forever be on top, why would we ever need to reset arena 13x? To maximum these use of these perks for one day, you would spend 1000's of dollars. I'd rather wait for an event to buy diamonds and gain loads of coins...So yeah, these perks will never be used optimally. We need better perks... as my post mentions, I don't mind spending money to reach to vip 15, but the perks are usless. The awakening was merely a suggestion.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:01 am

“....And if your saying that VIP players will forever be on top, why would we ever need to reset arena 13x?..” isn’t that a good thing? Isn’t having “extra” of something in the game is that what you people wanted? And beside whale vs.whale is an endless battle and I could careless if it affect you or not, by the end of the day you people are the one with the most reward. Anyway, going back to the point that you were making, I totally disagree. The thought of VIP player having these Multip-task to awake 2+ heroes at once is truely outragous. Again, it will not solve anything other than you being an impatinence person and it will make it harder for F2P to play the game.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:14 am

I blame Lilith Games for this. They have given you VIP players so much and now you guy wanted more! HUNGER FOR MORE POWER! I don’t even know why I even bother to answer this threat. How foollish of me, at this point I just don’t care. But if you wanted to protest or do sht go to their Facebook Page or Reddits. They ain’t here so they can’t see what you’re writing about.

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
There's the major reason why there's no Multiple Awakening Quest: To prevent the major gap between F2P and P2W Players. Imagine VIP 15 Players going for 3 awakening quest at once while Non-VIP or VIP 5 and below can only do 1 quest. Total imbalance I can say.

Will try to ask Sumoon a favor if he can adjust some of VIP Perks; but for Multiple Awakening Quest: No, No, NO!

Lol lol lol. You just defend lilith. Whales can still do a lot of awakening by just buying potions. They don't collect fragments. We saying to allow multiple aw. for STAGE one. That is the longest part.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Forget what i'm saying; have a second thought here.
Last edited by JerenSoon on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:14 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
SFRpro wrote:

Lol lol lol. You just defend lilith. Whales can still do a lot of awakening by just buying potions. They don't collect fragments. We saying to allow multiple aw. for STAGE one. That is the longest part.

Did I actually replying you? Then what in the world you're picking the dead end to yourself?
You're saying allowing the Multiple Awakening Quest, but think the actual consequences ahead; which is giving total disadvantages to F2P Players, I can guarantee you.

I know. P2W Players can get those Celestial Potions and use it to get the Awakening Parts; but what actually happens if the Multiple Awakening Quest is ON??? For God Sake, they can immediately getting 3 Awakening Parts and complete 3 Awakening Equipment Quest at once. Not enough of this; if the awakening Heroes hits the same requirements (Dojo, CoT, Pool), they can complete it at once. Forget about the third quest because this one is easy enough to awaken them all.

Those stuff you want to will make the P2W Players even more further than those who're actually F2P Players which is the major reason why I said Multiple Awakening Quest is a No-Go, and will immediately driven out F2P Players more than you can expected if this will happen.

Try to think on both sides, SFRpro. I'm not actually defend Lilith Games; but this considers both F2P and P2W Players.

If you dont want others to react to some of your unwise comments, PM the person. It is a public forum.

Coming back to awakening, why cant you understand p2w can already do multiple awakening with potions in One day? Especially if part 2 is different (dojo cavern).

So your arguments about allowing multiple collection of fragments (let's say 2 heroes simultaneous) giving an edge to p2w than f2p is NONSENSICAL. As it gives f2w an advantage as p2w always got potion (and is not very concerned with fragments).