toninl
Knight
Knight

Suggestions

Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:35 pm

I have some suggestion for improve the game:

1. calendar of events: make a calendar of standar events (double dragon scales, double hol rewards, double soulstones, fragments in campaign etc.). So we can awaken a hero when double fragments is scheduled.

2. put purple and orange gift box items in regular shops for gold. I suggest 5 millions gold for purple one, 20 for orange one.

3. put petros' soulstones in chapter 18. Petros is one of the best hero in the game that was released last August.

4. It would be nice if Lilith introduce a new mode (sky fortress isn't a real challenge) to test our heroes. Maybe we could select an enemy party from other servers (like treasure cave)

5. In regular and gladiator arena, enemy's party charge energy too fast. Please fix it.

6. Give us the possibility to dissolve an hero. We have too many useless heroes to orange+, and there are too many new hero at blue or purple fusion, that we can't farm for this reason.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestions

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:32 pm

put petros' soulstones in chapter 18. Petros is one of the best hero in the game that was released last August
I totally forgot about petros damn we have to wait a whole year or more for every hero(X﹏X)↷
I'm tired of this game so tired they don't care no new heroes, they don't fix bugs, no new features eggs runes and shit for money making don't count! I'm just too tired of seeing new purchase events almost every day when we get nothing else or we get events like triple mines (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡ yeah 3x gold that few hundred gold will save me.... Events are bad and boring game isn't even a game anymore just buying things....