divino
Baron
Baron

Make awakening 1st stage easier

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:54 pm

After all awakenings have become useless and obsolete, so why all the mess?
Once ago awakening could be fun and nice but today with all the runes, pets, ascended pets, equipped pets, etc, awakening no longer mattters, and after all:

From all heroes who can be awakenened only 25% are used, and from those 25% used only 25% have an useful awakening

Example:
Alana, useless hero with useless awakening
Sumiko, her awaking turned her from a fool to a beast, 1%

So stop with the stupid item farming, i know you do it to force players to burn diamonds, but there already are so many ways to burn diamonds in this game every day passes become worse.

So:

1- Each stage sweep always give 1 fragment, no more 3 sweeps for 0 or 1 fragments.
2- Allow several awakenings at same time, we have noticed you are so lazy that almost every awakening item fragments are in the same 2 or 3 stages so if you alllowed to farmed several awakening items at once, farming one stage would grant you 20 diferent fragments from 20 different weapons, buts thats your fault, so move your lazy ass and spread fragments, you have 18 stages to do it

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Re: Make awakening 1st stage easier

Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 am

I agree. When I was farming the fragments for alecia, I spent over 1K diamonds in stamina and resets and only got like 6 fragments from 4 resets. It's so stupid. Like some heroes, Killjoy and others, their awakening iz useless because adeline and newer heroes will kill them in one hit.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:45 am

> "over" 1k diamonds
>6 fragments in 4 sweeps
wut
Last edited by Quaky on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Agree too slow, too hard, 3 sweeps give 1,5 fragment! Like the difference between p2w and f2p wouldn't be huge enough now they buy awakening potions for10$ awaken multiple heroes one day because second quest is shorter and It takes me 2-3 weeks! Compared to one day with 10$! But I won't pay 10$ this game isn't worth it for me! I can buy games entire games cheaper!

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:05 pm

Did anyone else notice the decrease in drop rates?

It used to go 2, 1, 2, 1

Now it goes like 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1 there is more 1 drops than 2 and who wants to pay 74 stamina plus 100 diamonds for a fragment!?
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Willy69
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Before 3 refresh 6 fragment
Now 3 refresh..... 6 fragment.... :o

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 am

I agree also. Too hard 1st stage.

Tyrant
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:13 pm

As we all know any game that you play your character can pick up multiple quests. I think it will be a lot of fun if we can slowly progress the Awakening gear for multiple Heroes. This will certainly encourage people to buy and spend more diamonds; especially during events of double drops for Heroic instances. The amount of heroes that you can awaken at a time can be added as your VIP level increases.

Let's be honest, the benefits that you gain for VIP 15 is utterly useless.
Stamina reset
- Sweeping 160x
- Arena reset 13x
- Midas touch 300x
- Hero reset 25x

I don't think I've used more than 2 resets for any of these benefits. And I don't think anyone has ever done Midas touch 300 times. So why not give us something that we're all looking forward to. Essentially the end goal of this game is to awaken everyone and to obtain orange + 2.
After reaching level 100 I can see how the game slows down and can get boring. There's not much of a reason for me to buy stamina after level 100. With 30 sweeps I'll get about three rare orange fragments. To me it isn't worth it to spend so much diamonds to get 3 fragments. But what I will spend diamonds on are resets and stamina for awakening Quest.

I don't mind trying to reach to the VIP 15, but these benefits are not inspiring me to to spend more.

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 am

In Chinese version 1st stage is 60 fragments. At SH its 80.

They like to make our game harder so they get more money.

I hope they seriously consider easing part 1 of awakening cuz with unlimited potions p2w players are getting way ahead. Even I am a VIP player but am not a whale to afford $10 on every awakening I do.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:55 pm

SFRpro wrote:
In Chinese version 1st stage is 60 fragments. At SH its 80.

They like to make our game harder so they get more money.

I hope they seriously consider easing part 1 of awakening cuz with unlimited potions p2w players are getting way ahead. Even I am a VIP player but am not a whale to afford $10 on every awakening I do.

Did you know Chinese Version have 2 Awakening Quest? Normal and Relic Quest.
Normal awakening requires 60 fragments, and Relic awakening quest requires 240 fragments

In total, it's 300 fragments required to make the Hero going Full Power.

You might lucky enough SH didn't apply Relic Awakening; or I might watching you ranting about massive fragments needed to get the Hero into full power.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A