IceCube
Squire
Squire

WTF!?

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:31 pm

When will this game really become "free"? I always face players who have bought Batman, Superman, unbalanced Mira, and even when they beat me several levels below mine, I do not have time to accumulate diamonds for one hero, as you release 3 more, in the arena it is not possible to beat on and get good bonuses for a rating of at least 20 on the server, and all diamonds are spent in an empty drop out of a maximum of 30 stones out of 10,000 diamonds, this is a robbery and humiliation of those players who can not afford to make solid purchases at the prices of your country. It turns out "if you do not have money, it is not possible to play comfortably, because you are a beggar". But the game is free.
And now you release, almost every week, new heroes, but what will happen to the old ones? Will their damage be improved? Abilities? Will other characters be balanced? More affordable ALL AND NOT ONLY THOSE WHO INVOLVE THE GAME IN A GREAT COLLECTION OF MONEY !!! ???

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Re: WTF!?

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Yea... a lot of players including myself had been complaining this for like forever but nothing have been done. Guess you just have to deal with it.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"