TimoribuS
Squire
Squire

Taurus awaken ability does not drain energy

Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:46 pm

For months, the Taurus awakening was launched and at the time there was a bug when spin gave a very high damage.
Initially Lilith replied that it was a way to balance the game for the free players and that, therefore, it would remain, but they removed.

However, the Taurus skill description indicates that there is a drain of energy on the opposing team. This ability I could NEVER see.
I always play manually in the cave of the treasure and daily face times with the Tauros, but nothing ever happens.

An excellent hero free, but he was totally forgotten. A pity

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Taurus awaken ability does not drain energy

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Taurus' Awaken Skill Description states the clear condition: Power Drain only applies on his Ultimate. Other skills doesn't have Power Drain effects.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:15 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Taurus' Awaken Skill Description states the clear condition: Power Drain only applies on his Ultimate. Other skills doesn't have Power Drain effects.

Then what is the point of having to go through the process if it only work for the Ultimate? It really doesn't make any sense.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:11 pm

They fixed it well I waisted time energy and diamonds for nothing typical Lilith(≧ヘ≦) ムゥ

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:11 pm

At least he's pink now lol
Like he always wanted