Sylphi
Knight
Knight

Hiring Hero Bug

Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:49 am

I was doing Dojo (Bloody Arena) that is when I hired one of my guild mate's hero. I only have 3 heroes for the dojo and when I hired one of the hero, it say that "your party is not full are you sure?" I clicked "cancel" and then go back and hire a new hero from my guild. Its then again say that I can not hire more than 1 hero per battle. Now I can't use my previous hired hero or any more hero from the guild. Please fix it! I won't be able to get the items from the dojo so please AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Hiring Hero Bug

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:00 am

Sylphi wrote:
I was doing Dojo (Bloody Arena) that is when I hired one of my guild mate's hero. I only have 3 heroes for the dojo and when I hired one of the hero, it say that "your party is not full are you sure?" I clicked "cancel" and then go back and hire a new hero from my guild. Its then again say that I can not hire more than 1 hero per battle. Now I can't use my previous hired hero or any more hero from the guild. Please fix it! I won't be able to get the items from the dojo so please AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

One of my guildmate wrote the same that he can't hire mercenaries.. For hol

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Hiring Hero Bug

Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Reggelt wrote:
One of my guildmate wrote the same that he can't hire mercenaries.. For hol

See the Team Lineup in the screenshot, Reggelt.
He already hired Glacia which is obvious reason. If the lineup didn't have any hired hero and show up this, that will be a problem.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A