Madmanz
Squire
Squire

Suggestion: Hero Remake - Lucius

Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 am

One of the few Summoner Heroes in the game. Here is my suggestion to make him more viable:

Awaken the Dead
Cast a necromancy spell to randomly summon an Undead creature, such as an Undead Warrior or Undead Archer.
New Skill:
Summons both Undead Warrior and Undead Archer.
Comments:
This is his ultimate so why not summon the two?

Mystical Shield
Create a Mystical Shield to absorb a significant amount of Magic and Physical Damage.
New Skill:
Absorbs up to X Damage. After the Shield expires, Undead Mage appears. Undead Mage uses Magic Attack.
Comment:
It will enable him to summon a minion at the start of the game.

Magic of the Departed
Cast undead magic allowing allies to quickly restore Energy. Apply to the ally with the most Energy first.
New Skill:
Restore X Energy to both Lucius and his ally.
Comment:
He should at least benefit on his own skill.

Revival of Souls
Use black magic to buff all allies Magic Armor.
New Skill:
Increase Magic Armor of all allies by X, bonus is doubled for Lucius. Whenever Undead Warrior, Undead Archer or Undead Mage dies, Lucius will gain Health.
Comment:
This will allow him to survive a little longer in the battle.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion: Hero Remake - Lucius

Sat May 26, 2018 12:43 pm

I would stop. This forum is dead and SUMOON is an idiot. There hasn't been any release of ss or awakening or even a merge in the updates. They are shot. And they dont care about these heros they care about $$$
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sun May 27, 2018 4:21 am

Lucius has a skin in Chinese version or an awakening idk...
About the merge... No merge this month... Less heroes, not even new awakening.... Worrisome

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 am

Bayerz wrote:
I would stop. This forum is dead and SUMOON is an idiot. There hasn't been any release of ss or awakening or even a merge in the updates. They are shot. And they dont care about these heros they care about $$$

Yea... it was pretty upsetting having to waited for almost like a month just see updates that only mention pets and fixing heroes abilies description. I mean that is okay but I'm pretty sure there are other things in the game that are more important than pets and fixing translation errors. Like for example, Tut. His ss have been release in the Curiable of Fire for sometime now but his card haven't been release yet, wouldn't it make more sense if both are to be release at the same time? And not the other way. Anyway please don't let me down for the next updates. You guys had disappointed me and some other players for the last 2 updates.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sun May 27, 2018 5:21 am

Having to summon both, the undead warrior and undead archer is a bit too op. Unlike many other summon units, both can block more damage and knowing that Lucius can cast the "shield" ability that would be even more of a threat to their opponent. And I don't think that it's necessary for him to summon an undead units after the sheild expire, because like I had mentioned that it could block damage and for a low level that would be unfair. Other than that, I do agree on you with the addition effects on his other abilies expect for his fourth ability. I would just make it different but with the ability to gain health from his undead warriors and archer.

P.S. talking about summoning units. I think the hero "Kong" should be change to a front-liner and not a mid-liner. For someone who can summon numberal clones and hid behind a front-liner is just too op. Not only will you have to kill the front-liner to be able to reach "Kong" but you somehow have to kill its clones, which I found it to be outrageous. And like many heroes like Octo and Tareth with a "Spear" I think it would make more sense to have them on the front line than in the mid line.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sun May 27, 2018 7:23 am

Yeah. COF drop rates have NOT been improved like they said they DRASTICALLY CHANGED.

The new fucking hero they added was a CS hero. That event starts Tomorrow.

This is getting ridiculous. At least Hengli took our notes. This new SUMOON admin is a damn idiot.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sun May 27, 2018 8:49 am

Reggelt wrote:
Lucius has a skin in Chinese version or an awakening idk...
About the merge... No merge this month... Less heroes, not even new awakening.... Worrisome

Not this one, my Firend... That's another Hero.
Awaken Version is like THIS:
card_bg_big_20_s.jpg

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Scoop
Squire
Squire

Sun May 27, 2018 9:30 am

How can i see that chinesse versión? There is a website?

Yulo
Squire
Squire

Sun May 27, 2018 11:25 am

You already made him a conjuring stone hero