Madmanz
Squire
Squire

Suggestion: Hero Remake - Ariel

Sat May 26, 2018 8:50 am

Lots of people say that she is only good early and mid game. Here is my suggestion to make her usable throughout the game:

Flower Power
Cast a powerful spell known only to fairies, dealing severe Magic Damage to all enemies on the field.
New Skill:
Deals Magic Damage and enemies will be cursed. Cursed enemies inflict additional damage and will be stunned when they move a certain distance.
Comment:
This will make her more deadly to enemies that moves on the battlefield.

Radiant Orb
Unleash a brilliant orb which deals Magic Damage to enemies in its path.
New Skill:
Deals Magic Damage to enemies in its path. Ariel will teleport at the end of the path.
Comment:
Before she's like a sitting duck, now she's more mobile just like most of the newer heroes.

Pixie Dust
Throw pixie dust at the enemy party, dealing AOE Magic Damage as well as having a Silencing effect.
New Skill:
Deals AOE Magic Damage as well as having 3 Random effect: Silence, Sleep or Charmed.
Comment:
There are a lot of Heroes with silence effect. This will maker her more unique.

Perpetual Shield
Summon a shield that protects Ariel from both Magic and Physical Damage. The shield disappears after absorbing one hit, but it regenerates every 12 seconds.
New Skill:
For 3 seconds Ariel will be immune to Magic Damage. The shield will regenerate every 12 seconds.
Comment:
This will maker her a caster and an anti-caster.

Multi-Shield
Awakening
Allows for Ariel's Perpetual Shield to have multiple layers, meaning that it may now absorb more than one hit before breaking. Each time that one of Ariel's other abilities deals damage to an enemy, there is a chance that another layer will be added to her Perpetual Shield.
New Skill:
Each time that Ariel's cast her abilities, there is a chance that Perpetual Shield will be casted to her or to her allies.
Comment:
Makes her support the team in battle as well. I mean she's a fairy so I think its better that she assist other Heroes.