Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Annoying Raid/Mystic Timer Glitch

Sat May 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Okay it was funny the first 10 times... now this happens EVERY time I go to enter a raid or a mystic ruin battle! Its annoying. It only gives me 4 seconds to enter my team! It ruins my raids because I can only select 1 hero.

https://youtu.be/OCeurCyzLvc
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Annoying Raid/Mystic Timer Glitch

Sun May 06, 2018 10:14 am

I'm laugh at this because:

• Why in the world you're recording when your Raid was in Preparing? You can just simply re-enter the stage and choose the team.
  • Playing Raid in Bad Connection? That will happens because the sync problem will occur when your connection was little bad.
  • Recording will also messed up because the Recording Apps will somehow will make SH hang a bit.

So I was wonder if I going to address this one to Sumoon or not, but I think it's worth to deliver it.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Re: Annoying Raid/Mystic Timer Glitch

Sun May 06, 2018 5:58 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
I'm laugh at this because:

• Why in the world you're recording when your Raid was in Preparing? You can just simply re-enter the stage and choose the team.
  • Playing Raid in Bad Connection? That will happens because the sync problem will occur when your connection was little bad.
  • Recording will also messed up because the Recording Apps will somehow will make SH hang a bit.

So I was wonder if I going to address this one to Sumoon or not, but I think it's worth to deliver it.

Actually it keeps happening. It happens almost every time I go to enter the raid. I just recorded it once. So it's not me recording it is the issue.

And yes, I try to re enter but it doesnt do anything. Like i said it was a funny thing the first few times, until it kept happening and happening.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE